two;

TWO;

Someone had picked all his books up. It was all packed and organized in his seat which was one seat different from his old seat. Taehyung sat in his old seat which is just behind him.

But he was glad he was sitting next to the window so he could still see the wonderful view of the school.

-

Or maybe not.

Taehyung had been messing with him all day, throwing paper at him, kicking his chair, whispering harsh words in his ears but it didn't stop Jungkook from being strong. He tolerated everything but kept quiet. He also doesn't speak much at school, anyways.

After the bell of dismissing school rang, everyone rushed out, leaving Jungkook by himself.

It's not a must for him to go home. It's not like his parents are with him, anyways.

He stayed there watching out the window. He saw lots of students rushing through the school gate, laughing and smiling.

He saw a kid who came to pick his big brother up, oh boy, he was so happy jumping. He wished he had a family.
The older brother picked the younger and spun him around while the mother and father were smiling.

He didn't notice Taehyung coming into the classroom as he forgot his jacket.

Taehyung saw Jungkook smile.

He saw him smile and cry today.

Taehyung quietly peeked through the window to see why Jungkook was so happy. He saw the family happily going back home.

This kid does have a good personality. His smile is bright, it could melt millions of hearts. Okay, this is weird. He shouldn't be thinking about the nerd this way. For Christ sake, he's a nerd.

Taehyung grabbed his jacket and went towards the door.

Before leaving, he whispered

"Ugly nerd." and with that, he left.

Jungkook obviously heard it but tried to keep his tears in.

-

He went home and bumped into a person.

"I-i'm sorry." He bowed and looked at the person, Park Jimin.

He wore his biggest smile on and hugged him.

"Yah, Kookie? How was school today?" Jimin asked, hugging Jungkook tightly.

Jimin didn't have any clue to Jungkook being bullied by almost everyone because Jimin is also popular, known as the 'Good boy'. It was pretty obvious that no one would bully Jungkook infront of him, as he's also the school's senior president.

"It was great!" Jungkook smiled.

"Happy to hear that. I'm sorry I couldn't hang with you. Fever got me covered." Jimin said, as they started to walk to a park.

"It's totally fine. I'm happy as long as you're fine."

They were friends since childhood. They've known each other for so long. Except Jungkook's bullying life. But what would've even happen if Jungkook complains? Jimin would just report it to the principal and suspend him which would cause the situation to go south.

"Aw, thanks, kookie!" Jimin smiled.

"Well, what are you doing now? Shouldn't you be at home resting?" Jungkook asked worried.

It was 6p.m. and Jimin's still outside. He should be resting.

"Oh, I felt trapped inside my house so I was just, you know, walking outside taking some fresh air, when I bumped into you." Jimin smiled.

There's never a time when Jimin doesn't smile.

"Okay, well then you should go home. It'll get late." Jungkook stood up pulling Jimin with him.

"Okay, okay!" Jimin laughed.

"Bye, kookie!" Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair.

Jungkook may not have the best friend in the world but to him, Jimin is the best person he've ever met.

Jungkook's cheek got heated and it turned red. Before Jimin could see it, he ran away.

"B-bye!"

-

Jungkook panted as he reached his home.

"Jinjya? Why did I blush?" He cupped his cheek, it was freezing cold.

He went inside his house and said,

"I'm back home.".

Silence filled the room until his cat came to him.

Smiling, he picked his cat and said,

"No one's in this house but you. How was your day?".

His cat licked his nose, showing that it was happy.

Jungkook didn't buy but found the kitten inside a dumpster and took care of it until now.

He let the kitten go to it's house and sleep.

-

After drying his hair, Jungkook looked up the dark blue sky. It was like the ocean, deep down. Quiet.

"Omma, I miss you. Today, a classmate of mine tore your remaining picture. Please forgive him. I don't want to cause any trouble to anyone. I promise, omma. I'll meet you one day." He cried, missing his dear mother.

With that, he went to sleep.