six;

SIX;

The staff's face was red even if he was wearing a black mask.

His forehead was exposed with red marks which looked like bruises.

"Excuse me sir, but this isn't how you should treat your staff. It's not legal." Taehyung said, stepping forward.

"How about you mind your own business then to interfere a boss having some private time with his staff.?" The boss snapped him back.

"But as a witness, it's my duty to stop a boss hurting his staff." The older student walked towards them, clenching his fist.

"Stop and leave at once!" Bakyun yelled, pushing the older student away.

"Enough!" The older student punched Bakyun in the face and took the staff's hand and pulled him to the men's bathroom.

The older student locked the door and faced the staff, who was speechless and had tears streaming down his face.

"Are you okay, sir?" Taehyung asked, slightly tilting his head to get a better view of the staff.

Little did he know, the staff was Jungkook, the person he hates the most. But the younger student was wearing his cafe's black cap and a black mask since he didn't want people to see his terrifying bruises, caused by the person infront of him.

"Y-yes." The younger student spoke, trying to sound different than his actual voice.

Just to his luck, he sounded different, like he sounded softer and younger, due to his thick mask.

"Common, I'll take you home." The older said, smiling.

"B-but, Tae- i mean sir, i appreciate your help but I can't just leave him and the work just like that. I'll get fired." The younger said.

"I'll help you find a new one. Now come on." The older said, unlocking the door.

Jungkook went to his locker and took his schoolbag, while Taehyung waited outside the staffroom.

Jungkook took his apron off and noticed his name tag wasn't there, luckily. Just when he was about to leave, he forgot that Taehyung would know who he actually was so he wore his mask and cap back, so he wouldn't be known.

He turned was walking towards the door when he again, notice his school bag, which Taehyung had made it dirty along with his books. So he tried to find a plastic bag, which he quickly found one. I mean, ofcourse, he is working in a cafe, do expect plastic bags.

His let out a deep breath when he realize his clothes.

Huh. What was happening to him today? He quickly changed back into his staff clothes which was a white tee with black trousers.

He checked everything before he went out. Great.

"Hey, took you long enough." The older smiled, standing up from the wall he was leaning on.

"Yeah, sorry." The younger bowed.

"It's okay, let's go."

"Let's introduce ourselves first. I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung. How about you?" The older asked.

"Jung...Jeonghan.." The younger said, nodding.

Woah, that was close.

"Pretty name." The older smiled, making the younger blush a little.

"Where do you live?" The older asked, taking his phone out.

"I live around the corner over there."

Surely, the older student haven't see the younger's house, so it maybe a fine decision to make.

"Guess I won't have to google search it then." The older said, putting his phone back to his pocket.

"By the way, does your boss hit you everyday?" The older asked, all of a sudden.

"Uhh, no.." The younger lied.

"Tell me, I won't do anything." The older said.

"He started hitting me since yesterday, but it was my fault for being late as well as today..." The younger said.

"Oh, but he shouldn't hit you, he can just scold you without any physical contact." The older said, annoyed.

"Oh, this is my house. Um, thanks for helping me today, I appreciate it alot." The younger student bowed, before turning to his house.

"Wait!"

"Yes?" The younger asked.

"Can we exchange numbers?"

----
My exams are on their way to snatch me away from Wattpad. Surely, I will update after a few days. And yes, I changed the book's name from 'nerd' to 'the gawk'. Till then.~

- jae☁