nine;

NINE;

"S-stop!" The younger yelped.

"It's okay. It's only me!" Jimin laughed.

"You shouldn't have done that, I was scared for my life!" The younger clicked his tongue, knowing that he fell for his hyung's prank.

"Jinjya! You should've seen your flustered face with fear."

"Okay, enough." Jungkook then started laughing with him.

"Oh my gosh, I can't anymore." Jimin tried to stop laughing but failed.

"Let's head home." The younger flew his arm around his hyung and went to Jimin's home.

-

"I'm sorry, Jiminie." The younger apologized, playing with his fingers.

Jimin turned around from the kitchen counter with two chocolate milk and sat beside Jungkook.

"It's okay. I was forceful anyways.", he flashed his charming smile.

"But you were worried about me." The younger said, with worry in his tone.

His hyung handed Jungkook his chocolate milk and said,

"It's fine. You didn't wanted to tell anyone because it maybe was personal. I can understand, Kookie.".

"I'll tell you now, then." Jungkook sipped his chocolate milk, not noticing he got some milk right on top of his lip.

Jimin leaned closer to Jungkook, who was slowly backing away.

"Ji-Jiminie?"

The younger flinched when his hyung's finger made contact with his upper lip.

"Ah! See, you got some milk on your upper lip." Jimin chuckled, licking it with his tongue.

"You scared me for a second." The younger laughed.

"Ah, anyways. About the incident."

"I got detention because I didn't finish my homework..."

Jungkook then went on explaining.

-

"Ah. You shouldn't have ran to work than, you could've got a bike accident." Jimin sighed in relief.

Jungkook lied about how he got hurt, cause he didn't want Jimin to worry about him.

"Yeah..Ah, it's late. I better get going."
-
After 2 months

"T-taehyung?!" Jungkook yelled at his phone.

"I was kidding calm down." The older student laughed through the phone.

"Hey Jeonghan, we should honestly meet each other normally." The older student said, with his voice lowered.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"You're always wearing your mask, I mean it's already been 2 months, Jeonghan!"

"Uh, umm.." The younger student had nothing to say.

"Okay! Fine. Tomorrow, we'll meet at the park after school. Promise me you won't say anything mean to me." With that, the older student smiled.

"Ah, yes! I'll finally get to see you."

-

"What have I done?" Jungkook questioned himself, regretting what he said just now.

"No no no, I shouldn't be like this. Now, see! Taehyung already said he won't be mean to me, so I should calm down. Yeah, see! Like that, I should be happy." The younger calmed himself.

-

"Hello, Jeonghan! Where are you?"

"Hyung, I'm waiting."

Taehyung walked forward and saw a boy, facing backwards. He ended the called so he could scare him.

"BOO!"

"Ahh!" Jungkook turned to see Taehyung with his eyes wide open.

-

Oh look who's back after seeing almost a thousand notifications on Wattpad. I'm sorry for not being active. I had some problems at home for the past months but I'm back now:). I kind of forgot the plot so there might be some changes but don't worry, I won't be changing TOO MUCH.

~jae☁️