three;

THREE;

"Hey, slut." Jungkook got pushed right infront of the school gate.

Not caring to who pushed him, he picked himself up and wiped the dusts off him.

"Kookie!" He shot his head up immediately to see his best friend.

"Jimin!" Jungkook put a small smile.

"You're okay!" He hugged Jimin tightly.

"Calm, calm." Jimin laughed.

"Well then, shall we go inside?" Jimin asked bowing and gesturing his arm to go inside.

Jungkook blushed, he liked the way Jimin treated him but not in front of the whole school.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." He whispered.

"Let's go in!" Jimin smiled.

-

It was P.E. lesson.

Jungkook liked sports but didn't like the lesson at school as no one wants to pair up with a weak nerd or, get hit in the face with HARD BASKETBALLS. You see, it's completely different from what you do in sports.

Going to the lockers and changing, Jungkook took his time, slowly. He wants to start the lesson late as possible so the lesson would end soon, without any harms approaching him.

"I'm sorry, I'm late." Jungkook panted, bowing.

"It's fine, anyways, let's start out lesson."

-

5 hits right in the face.

Red cheeks and a almost broken arm due to him collapsing.

But all he could explain was,

"Don't worry, I'm good.",

with a painful smile.

"You should've been careful, kookie." Jimin said, while checking on his wounds.

"It was just an accident, Jiminie." Jungkook sighed.

"Ah, and, I'm planning to work." The younger student said, smiling.

"Really? Where? What? How? When?" The older questioned with wide eyes.

"Starting from the after tomorrow. I'm going to apply for it tomorrow. In a cafe, near my home, kind of far from school."

"That's great! Good luck, will you need help from me?" The older smiled with excitement.

"No, just be my first customer." The younger chuckled.

"That'll be an honour, Jeon Jungkookookie." The older laughed.

-

"You're accepted!"

"What? Really?" The young student smiled.

"Yes, you'll start from tomorrow at 5. Do not be late."

His boss was Bakyun, a man from his 30s. He looked mean, i meant is. He looked he've never smiled before. But all that matters was Jungkook's acceptance.

He called Jimin first, to share the great news.

"Jiminie!"

"Yes? Why do you sound so happy?"

"Could you please come over to my place? I've got to tell you something interesting!"

"I'll be right there."

He hung up and quickly changed his clothes and bought some snacks and drinks to celebrate.

-

The bell rung and Jungkook stumbled opening the door.

"Kookie!"

"Jimine!"

"Come in, I've got to tell you a good news!" The younger pushed his best friend to the couch.

"You finally got a boyfriend?!" The older laughed, clapping his hands.

"No, it's something way better!" The younger jumped.

"Well, then tell me, you got me all nervous."

"I got accepted for my job!" The younger screamed, jumping even higher.

"Oh my God, kookie! I'm so happy for you!" The older hugged the younger tight.

"I'm finally going to be able to pay enough for education." The younger smiled.

"When will you start?"

"Tomorrow from 5." The younger said.

"Here, i bought snacks for the celebration." The younger handed the snacks to the older.

"I'm so excited to start my job tomorrow!" The younger exclaimed.

But little did he know, things are just about to go down hill.