eleven;

ELEVEN;

"Hello, Jungkook!" Mingyu greeted.

"Mingyu!" The younger one said smiling.

Mingyu slung his arm around his neck.

"M-Mingyu...what are you doing?" The younger one said, hoping no one would see them like this.

"Kook...ie..."

Jimin suddenly appeared.

"J-jiminie! You're back from your camp?" The younger student asked, happily.

"Um, who's this, Jungkook?" Mingyu asked, with a confused face.

"I'm Kookie's best friend, Park Jimin. And you are?" Jimin flashed his usual charming smile.

"Oh, and, he's the school president! He's really cool!" Jungkook added.

Mingyu frowned because of how Jungkook admired Jimin. He wanted to make him smile like that too.

"I'm Mingyu. A transfer student. And Jungkook's new best friend." Mingyu said.

Mingyu and Jimin were making eye contact for so long, the younger student had to get in the way.

"Uh-uh...we're gonna be late for school!" Jungkook shook both Mingyu and Jimin.

-

"So that is why we shouldn't do it that way." The teacher ended his explaination.

"Huuuuuubuguwugawuu~" Mingyu sighed, laying down on his desk.

"Yes, Mingyu. You got a question?" The teacher narrowed his eyes to Mingyu.

He shot his head up,

"Oh, uh. No.."

"Then can you not talk or make any sounds?" The teacher said, turning back to write down things on the blackboard.

Jungkook chuckled. Mingyu turned to look at him with an angry expression. The younger student cleared his throat, and turned his head towards the blackboard, still smiling.

"Hey, I heard you!" Mingyu accidentally yelled, making the whole class look at him.

"Kim Mingyu!" The teacher scolded Mingyu.

Mingyu also chuckled this time and continued to listen to the teacher.

He smiled at the fact that Jungkook chuckled.

Boy, was he cute.

The lesson ended and Mingyu slid near Jungkook.

"Why were you laughing? You sounded cute." Mingyu said, pinching Jungkook's cheek.

"Whay canf I?" Jungkook said, releasing his cheeks from Mingyu.

"Because you're too cuteee!~"

Jungkook can see that Mingyu really likes him and he's happy about that. But he's also afraid that Mingyu won't like him when he sees him getting bullied by almost everyone in this school. Jungkook pushed this thought aside and thought about happy things like...puppies and kittens.

Then lunch took over.

Since Jungkook didn't want Mingyu to sit alone in lunch, he decided to sit with him. Mingyu had arrived after lunch yesterday, so he didn't have lunch with Jungkook.

"Kookie!~"

We all know who's voice this is.

"Jimin." The younger said, embarrassed.

The whole class looked at Jungkook and Jimin.

"I came to pick you up for lunch!~" Jimin dragged Jungkook to the canteen, followed by Mingyu.

Everyone looked at the three of them, eating.

"Why are they looking at us?" Mingyu asked out of curiosity.

"Maybe because Jimin the president?..." Jungkook answered.

After lunch, Mingyu and Jungkook went to their classroom and saw Jungkook's books and stationary on the floor.

"You stupid homo. Just because you found a new friend doesn't mean we'll stop torturing you." Taehyung and his friends came towards the two friends.

Why in front of Mingyu?......

-

What will happen next? -Weekly updates-

I just realised that I have many mistakes in my story because I've never read it since I don't have time. So just a reminder, if you get triggered by the fact that I type really fast and end up getting mistakes, please read after I complete the book because I'll be editing everything after I finish it:).

~jae☁️