Chapter 7: Her Butt saved Your Ass

Hey you …Yes YOU.. Hi ^_^

I’ve noticed that this story has been getting a lot of reads (and I love you all for that) but not as many votes or comments so please..If you enjoyed it please vote and try to give your opinions in your comments. That’s all I wanted to say….

Chapter7….                                                                                            

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Just as Jude raised his hand to most likely punch Nick in the face I rushed forward and put myself between them.

“NO!” I exclaimed as I got in the way. Jude’s raised fist stilled. “He’s new, a little stupid, ” I faintly heard Nick asking Phil or Lil, who may have been behind my by now ‘Is that an insult?’ I continued “and he sure as hell isn’t from around here.”

“Who the fuck does he think he is?!” Jude demanded. Didn’t I just tell him that?  I heard Phil snickering from behind me. It was then that I noticed that the entire table of his groupies was gawking at us as if they were expecting a fight.

 Suddenly I got nervous “Uh….well y-you see he..uh” I stammered. Suddenly I felt someone touch my elbow and all of the sudden I was filled with self confidence “I told you he’s new and a little crazy.” I snapped at him looking him in the eye.

“Hey now I remember who you are!” a sandy haired kid stood up from the table and walked around to us “You’re the Butterfly chick”,

“The what?!” I exclaimed the same time Jude said “No fucking way”. I think I heard Lil mutter “Oh boy”.

“Yeah dude here check it out” He took out his phone and showed us a picture. It was a picture of me on Nick’s shoulder yesterday at the mall, my butt in the air, Lil behind him biting her lip to keep from laughing. “See, it is her.”

“But how am I ‘The Butterfly Chick’” I demanded feeling very self conscious. Curse every single phone with this picture in it...and Lil too.   

“Well if you zoom in here” he zoomed in on my butt and just as I was about to slap him he said “There! See a butterfly tat!” He was right; unfortunately, there just above my waist where my shirt had risen was a purple butterfly a little smaller than my palm.

I don’t know what was more disturbing the fact that this moron had actually zoomed in on my butt, or the fact that I had a tattoo there that I don’t remember getting. Unless…

Slowly and deliberately I turned towards Nick, who immediately pointed to Lil, who had a sheepish smile on her face and was biting her lip. I glared at her a look that I was sure promised retaliation. When I turned, around I found both of the dimwits’ heads’ snapping up. They were staring at my backside!  Anger overcame any mortification I felt was overridden by my anger. But, before I could snap at them, Jackass No. 1 aka Jude spoke up.

“Well since you aren’t the prissy bitch I expected” He grabbed the pen Jackass No. 2 was handing to him and took my hand. I froze, as he wrote something on my hand “Gimme a call sometime. Yeah, and you” he added, looking behind me “watch it next time.” I think that was directed at Nick

I snatched back my hand and stomped away from all of them not caring if the twins or Nick were behind me.

“Marcy” I think Nick called out as I walked, I felt someone coming behind me and sighed. “Wait” Sure enough in no time Nick was walking beside me and abruptly he grabbed my elbow. All of the sudden I felt calm.