Authors Note

Hi, you beautiful people! 

So I'm going to start another story, whilst continuing this one. The summary's written here: 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Dauntless Damsel

Kyran Brody's one goal throughout the 17 years of his life, was to become a renowned reporter. As one of his school paper's reporters, he definitely has his eyes set on the prize. Especially when his road to success involves tailing the city's vigilante.....

The Lois Lane and Superman Crime-Fighting Duo:

Kyran and his Dauntless Damsel embark on their bumpy and unpredictable ride solving the mysteries clouding their city and enforcing justice in their own funky way.

*Excerpt*

"I don't know why they call me a 'Damsel' they should have named me a 'Diva' " she pouted, her mask riding up a bit on her nose as she scrunched it. "After all I save everyone's butts and I manage to look good doing it."

She had that right. Good was such an understatement...

I grabbed her hand and started drawing faint circles on it with my fingers, while looking at her face. She stiffened but didn't pull away her hand "Well.. maybe they think you'll need a hero of your own someday." I murmured, twining my fingers with hers and moving closer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do Not Copy This Story At All.

Tell me what'chu about it think in the comments. Will you read it? Yay or nay?