1st day of Senior Year

"I been here all night, I been here all day, and boyyyyyyy you got me walking side to side...."

I swung my arm over to turn my alarm off. Today is my last first day of High school. Wow. Where did time go? It was 5:30am and usually I would just roll over and go back to sleep but I'm going to make today a good day. I got up made my bed and got in the shower. When I finished in the shower I put my robe on and went down to eat breakfast.

"Honey did you hear about the new kids that moved here?" My dad asked.

"No." I said confused.

"Yeah, they're twins. Ethan and Grayson Dolan. They're going to be right down the street" he replied.

"Cool." I said, shoving the last bite of my food in my mouth.

I went back up to my room to get ready. I blow dried my hair and curled it.  I decided to do some light eye shadow, with top and bottom eyeliner and mascara, and some pinkish nude lipstick. I put on a black halter crop top, some high waisted shorts with a red and black cardigan on top, and my black high top converse. I grabbed my backpack, my phone, and my keys. As I was walking out the door my little brother screamed,

"Your asscheeks are hanging out those shorts!" I snapped back, "Quit looking, you freak".
-
I walked through the doors of my high school and instantly saw the shit show. Every little freshman that didn't know where the hell they were going. Although, this one guy looked a little old to be a freshman but definitely wasn't familiar to me and seemed to be lost. He had dark hair, a really pretty chestnut eye color, and a perfect jaw line.
He's way to hot for you to walk up and talk to...............ahhh fuck it.

"You need help finding something?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm. Could that something possibly be your number?" He said back rather rude.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name?" I asked, ignoring his question.

"Ethan, Ethan Dolan." He smiled and held out his hand, signaling me to shake it.

Hey guys, I'm just revising this story. Fixing errors and making it cleaner, because clearly when I wrote this I was an idiot. :)