13

Ethan's POV

I woke up in an awkward position with Kaila on the couch. She was underneath me and I was basically on top of her and I don't remember how this happened. I slowly got up trying not to wake her and went into the bathroom. My phone started ringing upstairs so I ran up there to answer it before Kaila woke up. "Ethan Dolan?" The man said. "Yes." I replied. "You haven't been at school. May I ask what's wrong?" The man continued. "Yeah. I'm sorry. I won't be returning." I didn't even realize how much school I had missed. I went down stairs and started to fix some breakfast. While I was cooking I started thinking about that girl I talked to on the bench that night I got into it with my ex. I just wondered if I'd ever see her. Like it would matter if I did because I never even saw her face. She never saw mine. I made mine and Kaila's plates and sat them down at the table. When I turned back around Kaila was leaning against the door frame separating the living room and the kitchen. "Damnit." I said grabbing my chest. She laughed. I loved that laugh. I loved it so damn much. I was just admiring her. Her hair how perfectly blonde it was and her eyes how brown. Her freckles how cute and unique. Just her, she was beyond beautiful. I'm completely and totally in love. "Hey pretty boy," she said snapping her fingers,"snap out of it." I laughed and pulled her chair out for her to sit in. "Madam, your breakfast is ready." I said impersonating a servant. "Why thank you good sir, please, would you fetch me some OJ." She said following along and shortly after laughing. I got us both something to drink and we sat down and ate.

Kaila's POV

As I finished my plate I decided to go take one of the pregnancy tests. When I was done I was kind of relieved to see that it was negative but it has only been one day. I walked back to the kitchen and showed it to him. He nodded his head and wiped his mouth. "Okay. That's good." He said making a small smile. "Yeah, babe. Just remember that it has only been one day, since we had sex." I said laughing and kissing his cheek and he joined. I grabbed my plate and his too so I could do the dishes. I put the last of the dishes in the dish washer and started washing my hands. I felt two large arms wrap around my waist. He started kissing my neck and up to my cheek. I sighed because he was making me sexually frustrated and he knew it. I turned around to face him and gave him a quick peck on the lips and then slid out from his grip walking out of the kitchen. "If you want me, ya gonna have to catch me, Dolan" I said laughing before I took off running and him following me. I went to one side of the couch and he was on the other. "Oh you messed up now princess!" He said laughing. "I surrender," I said standing straight up as he walked to me, "Just kidding!" I laughed and took off to the backyard and just when I was reaching the door he wrapped his arms around me stopping me from moving. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Hey! Hey! Put me down!" I screamed laughing. He opened the back door. "You want me to put you down?" He asked. "Yes!" I said laughing harder. "Um, how about I just throw you in!" He said running to the pool. "No! No!" I screamed but it was no use. He threw me in and I grabbed his arm pulling him in with me. I came up from under water, "I'm gonna kill you!" I yelled splashing him. He swam to me and pulled me close. "I caught you." He whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. He kissed me softly and I kissed him back harder. I backed away trying to catch my breath. I smiled and he smiled back leaning in for another kiss but his phone started ringing from inside the house. We got out of the pool. "We can't go in soaking wet." I said. "Say no more." He slid off his sweat pants, shirt, and squeezed the water out of his boxers. "Okay well since I don't have a bra on, you can go get me a towel." I said crossing my arms and shivering. He went in and answered his phone. He came back with a towel and handed it to me, "Yeah Grayson, sounds like fun. Yeah. We will definitely be there." He said before hanging up. I raised my eyebrows. "Grayson was asking if we wanted to go get ice cream with him and his new girl." He said as I wrapped the towel over my shoulders and he wrapped his arm around me trying to warm me up. "Alright sounds like fun. I'll go get ready!" I smiled and kissed him. I got out of the shower and put on some mascara and top and bottom eyeliner. I threw on a high waisted black skirt and a white crop top, with all black converse.
-
We arrived at the ice cream parlor and walked in to see Grayson and his girlfriend. At least I think. I don't know if they're official. She was stunning, she had beautiful dark hair and the brightest blue eyes. She Definitely made me feel super insecure.

(Just an idea of what she might look like)

We walked to their table and Grayson instantly embraced me into a hug. "Thank you." He whispered before leaning back and smiling. I knew what he was thanking me for so I just nodded my head and smiled back. I smiled and hugged Grayson's girl, "Hey beautiful, what's your name?" She asked with the sweetest voice. "I'm Kaila, and you?" I asked smiling at her. "My name is Adriana." She answered. "Oh my gosh! I love that name." I said and with that we sat down at a booth, Ethan and I on one side, Grayson and Adriana on the other. Ethan was still messing with me. He put his hand on my thigh and moved it under my skirt. I grabbed it and moved away. He shot me a look and then proceeded to do it again. I shifted in my seat trying to get him to stop but he wouldn't. When he kept getting closer to my underwear, I took it upon myself to kick him hard in the leg. "Ow!" He yelled and snatched his hand away to grab his leg. "Babe! What'd you do?!" I yelled rubbing his back as he bent over to look at his leg and make sure there wasn't a bruise. Grayson and Adriana looked at me confused and I just shrugged my shoulders. "I- um got a really bad cramp in my leg." He said trying to cover up what had happened. We all laughed at his idiocy and I think that Grayson knew because he looked at me with a smirk and then back him a few times. I looked away in embarrassment and he laughed. We continued to talk about funny and random stuff. I was really glad that we had this time together.

I KNOW THAT LIKE EVERY STORY HAS THE THING WHERE THE GUY OR THE GIRL TRIES TO DO STUFF UNDER THE TABLE BUT I JUST COULD NOT HELP MYSELF. HAHA. I LOVE YOU AND I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THIS. SEE YA LATER LOVELIES!!!🙃❤🙃