18

Sorry I just really love this Snapchat picture😂

Ethan's POV
Have you ever been close to death? Like something really bad happened and you realize you could have died? That's what this felt like. This news was heart breaking. I hate this feeling. "Ethan!" Kaila yelled at me to snap me back into reality. I jumped and a tear fell down my cheek. "Okay," I paused and sighed, "we have to get you to the hospital" I said. She nodded and started driving
-
"Alright Ms. Evans, the babies should be fine. The vitals are good and they haven't suffered any major trauma." The doctor said and I looked at her with relief. "We are going to put you on bed rest and if the following occur you should report to the emergency room: continuous vomiting, sharp stomach pains, and vaginal bleeding." He told Kaila and she nodded her head. "Okay and what could be the problem if any of those happen?" She asked. "Don't worry Ms. Evans. Go home and rest." The doctor reassured her and walked out. I walked over to her and gave her a hug. "It's gonna be fine." I whispered and I felt her nod her head. "I'm sorry I ruined our date." She said and this hurt me. "Don't apologize. It was a good thing what you did. Stopping those guys. Most girls wouldn't have done that. Hell babe, you punched the guy." I laughed moving a strand of hair out of her face with my thumb.
-
Kaila's POV
We arrived home and we walked upstairs and got in the bed. As I laid there something kept bothering me. Have you ever met a stranger and never found out anything about them? You just talk to the person and that was it. No name, number, or face. Well I have and sometimes I just wish I would've known who that person was. I decided to ask Ethan to see what he had to say. "Ethan? Is there anybody in this world that you've met and never found out who they were?" I asked. He just looked at me with a surprised look on his face. "Yeah." He mumbled with a half smile. "I met a boy," I paused. He shot me a look and I continued before he could say anything, "it was a while ago, I was at this party and my loser friends were hooking up with guys. I for one, didn't feel like going around and unhooking them so I went for a walk. I sat on a bench beside this guy, too drunk to care. He had on a hoodie and I couldn't see his face. He told me that he just found his girlfriend cheating on him. I just wish I had known who that guy was. Just to know. I guess it'll haunt me forever." I said and he just stared into blank space before speaking, "You," he paused, "its you." He smiled. "Pardon?" I asked. "You're the girl on the bench!" He yelled and hugged me so tight. I realized what was happening. It was him. He was the guy on the bench. "Oh my God! No way!" I yelled. He started crying happy tears. I can't believe this. I'm so taken by this. It is really him!
-
I watched as Ethan's phone lit up while he was in the shower. I decided to take a peek. You know the saying "Don't go looking for something you don't want to see because your bound to see it." Yeah I should've listened.

"What are you doing today?" ~ Melissa

Why was Melissa texting him and asking what he was doing? I decided to text back.

"Hanging with my girlfriend." ~ Me

"Okay, I get it." ~ Melissa

"Yeah. Why'd you want to know?" ~ Me

"Well, if you and Her.... get in a fight you know where to find me..... again😉😚" ~ Melissa

Again. AGAIN AND HER. REALLY? I HAVE A NAME. I'm raging. I heard the water turn off and I took a screen shot of the messages then sent them to myself and deleted them. He walked out in only a towel. I tried to stay silent but I couldn't. "Melissa just text me. Wierd." I said. "Melissa as in Melissa who went to our school?" He asked concerned and I knew he was guilty of something. "Yeah," I paused, "well actually she texted you but I text her for you." I said and he stopped searching through his drawer for a t-shirt before turning around. "What'd she say?" He asked. "Doesn't matter. Why does she think it's okay to text you, Ethan?" I asked. "I don't know." He said. "Oh. Bullshit." I said. I showed him the screen shots. He stayed silent. "That's what I thought," I paused, "when did you see her, Ethan?" I asked. He didn't answer. "When did you see her?!" I yelled. "The night that I came over to study with you." He said. "Did you fuck her Ethan?" I asked and he didn't say anything. "ETHAN DID YOU FUCK THAT SLUT?" I yelled at the top of my lungs with tears in my eyes. "Yes." He looked down. "When were you planning on telling me?" I asked. "Oh what's that, 'You weren't?'. That's what I fucking thought" I continued. "Kaila please-" I interrupted, "don't." I stated. "You don't have a right to be mad we weren't together." He said. "I don't have a fucking right to be mad, I don't have a fucking right to be mad, yet you fucking tried to fuck me that night too." I yelled once more. "Leave." I said. "Okay." He said before walking out.

Oml........