Him

I shook his hand. He proceeded to tell me that he was looking for room 203, which was chemistry and of course, I had the same class.

"Where's your brother?" I asked. He pointed to an equally hot version of himself.

I observed his mannerism and he was very different from Ethan. We turned a corner and there stood Melissa Hampton. She was probably the hottest girl in school and even she would tell you that. She hates me but she pretends that she likes me. I don't think she really has a reason to hate me though.

"Well, who's this." She asked.

"I'm Ethan." He said not taking his eyes off of her obviously exposed cleavage.

"Well Ethan, I'm Melissa, it's nice to have someone new and hot." She said laughing trying to make her boobs bounce. He smiled, still looking, I elbowed his arm and he quickly snapped back into reality.

We continued walking and he kept smiling.

"It's not everyday someone gets a compliment from Melissa." I said.

"She's hot" he responded.

"Yeah, you and every other guy think so." I rolled my eyes. We walked into the classroom and sat down.

"Alright class, we're going to start today by picking our lab partners, you've got 5 minutes." Ethan instantly turned to me and raised his eyebrows.

"Okay" I sighed.

I understand science, so I'm not to worried about who my partner is. Right before the bell rang the teacher gave us a project.

"I'll come to your house." He smiled before grabbing his stuff and walking away.

"Can't wait" I said under my breath.

He's cute and all but he just seems like a regular guy. He acts like every other self centered confident douche bag at this school. Man, I was hoping he might be different.

Hey reader! This is my first time writing so let me know what you think so far! ❤️