21

(Fast forward to 3 months later)

Kaila's POV

We are finally home with Grant and Alex. We both decided on the names, Grant being for Ethan's middle name and Alex being for mine, which is Alexa, we thought it would be fitting. Their full names are Grant Mckane Dolan and Alex Sean Dolan.
-
I was sitting in the nursery breast feeding both of them when I heard Ethan knock on the open door. I looked at him standing in the door frame and I smiled. "Are they drinking yet?" He asked. "Well Alex has latched but Grant won't." I said looking down at Grant trying to get him to. Grant started to cry which distracted Alex. I looked at Ethan, "help." I pouted. He walked over and grabbed Grant and stared bouncing him in his arms. He sat down in the chair beside me and Grant soon stopped crying. I mouthed a thank you and Ethan nodded. "So, Grayson is coming to get them today so we can go eat." He whispered still lightly bouncing Grant. "Okay. Do you want me to make the reservation?" I asked and he nodded. I finished with Alex and put him in his crib. Ethan put Grant in his crib and I walked out to get my phone.
-
"Thank you for calling the Brick, this is Callie." The girl said. "Yeah, I would like to make a reservation." I said as Ethan came down stairs. "Okay. What time?" She asked. I asked Ethan and told her what he said. "7:00" I replied. "Okay, and can I get a name?" She asked. "Evans." I stated and she said thank you then hung up. "I'm gonna get ready" I kissed Ethan and went upstairs. By the time I was out Grayson and Adriana had already taken the twins.
-
We arrived at the restaurant and I stepped out of the car. Ethan opened the door for me and I walked in to be greeted by the hostess. "Name?" She asked and I was confused when I noticed just about everyone that Ethan and I both knew. "Um. Evans." I continued, furrowing my eyebrows at Grayson. "Okay Dolan." She smiled. "Um. His last name is Dolan but mine is Evans." I said pointing behind me knowing that Ethan was there. "I hope that it won't be anymore." I heard Ethan say and I turned around even more confused only to find him down on one knee. I covered my mouth and tears began to pour. "Kaila Alexa Evans, will you please marry me? I love you so much and you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I really hope that you could say the same thing for me." I nodded my head and he put the ring on my finger. I was speechless. I kissed him long and hard before hugging him tight. "I love you so much." I whisper. "Oh baby, I love you so much more" he whispered back and I smiled at his words. "Okay love birds!! Let's eat!" Ethan's mom Lisa yelled.

YALL IM SO SAD BECAUSE THIS IS IT! I HAVE SERIOUSLY RUN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS. I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF WRITING THIS AND I HAVE VERY GOOD THINGS COMING FOR MY NEXT FANFIC. OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA. ITS GONNA BE SO GOOD!!! I REALLY TRULY HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS AND WHO KNOWS MAYBE THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL...😉

See you soon lovelies!❤
-xoxo, Kaitlin