15

Kaila's POV

I woke up and sat up on the side of my bed. Staring at the last pregnancy test on my nightstand. I wasn't very scared to take it because all of the others were negative but for some reason I just felt wierd. I picked it up and stared at it before sighing. I felt Ethan move and then he placed his hand on my back rubbing his thumbs in small circles. "It's the last one babe. Get it over with." He said with a groggy morning voice which was so cute and cuddly sounding. I nodded and stood up to walk to the bathroom. When I was finished I sat it down on the counter and a wave of anxiety flew through my body. I didn't want to look. I glanced up at the test and saw a second line begin to form. "ETHANNNNNN!!" I yelled. He came stumbling into the bathroom. "What? What?!" He asked worried. "Please look at that and tell me it doesn't have two lines." I said shakily. He picked it up and his eyes went wide. "Yes," he paused, "yes it does have two lines." He sat the test on the counter and sighed as he leaned against it.
-
Kaila's POV
Ethan decided it was best that I go to the lady doctor. On the way there it was awkward. He wouldn't say a word. What if he was thinking of ways to tell me he was leaving me?

Ethan's POV
On the way there it was awkward. I wouldn't say a word. I was thinking of ways I would tell her that I was kind of excited.

Kaila's POV
I was kind of excited but I knew that he probably was devastated. Does he still love me? He just said he did last night and now he probably couldn't love me less.

Ethan's POV
I'm sure she's devastated. I love her so much and she knows that. I just said I did last night and now I probably couldn't love her more. Damn, she could be carrying my child.

Kaila's POV
I could be carrying his child. I just don't know how he feels about it.
(Both say each other's names at the same time)
"Oh. You go." He said. "No. You go." I said back. "Same time?" He said. I nodded. "1....2....3" he counted, "I'm kind of excited." we both say at the same time. I look down and smile and looks at me and back at the road and smiles too. "I love you." He says under his breath. "I love you more!" I yell. "No way!" He jokes. I laugh as we arrive at the lady doctor. He took the keys out of the ignition and looked at me. "You ready?" He asked. "Yes sir" I replied and he gave me a quick peck on the lips and we went in.

I KNOW IT IS SHORT, I'M SORRY! DON'T TEAR ME A NEW ASS!!!! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE IT! I REALLY ENJOY READING COMMENTS!! GOODNIGHT LOVELIES❤❤❤