20

Kaila's POV
It's been 7 months and the babies are doing great. Ethan and I decided to have a gender reveal party this weekend. Today's Wednesday and we're still trying to get things together. Grayson and Adriana have come up with how we're going to reveal the genders. I'm super excited about it but they won't tell us what they're doing until the party. Ethan is freaking out because he wants boys and I kind of do too. I'm not one hundred percent sure yet.
-
I was walking down the stairs and saw Ethan cooking breakfast as usual. We kind of had this thing where he cooked breakfast, I cooked dinner, and we took turns with lunch. I sat down at the bar and watched as he put the cheese in the scrambled eggs and flipped the pancakes. "Mmmm. Babe that looks good." I said licking my lips. He laughed and walked over to put the pancakes on separate plates before kissing my forehead. "I love you." He said. "I'm not so sure, you will after I tell you this." I said taking a bite of the pancake. He raised his eyebrows at me, "these pancakes suck." I finished and he threw an egg shell at me. "Hey!" I yelled and he laughed. "You're an ass Dolan." I laughed with him. "No they're actually really good, bebe!" I smiled and he smiled back.
-
It's finally Friday and the party is tomorrow, Ethan and I are cleaning the house today. I walked into the living room and put music on pandora. I turned it to a throwback radio while we cleaned and blared it. "AYE BABAE BABAE!!!" I sung loud and while grinding on Ethan. He laughed and smacked my ass before walking into the laundry room. "Glad that ass is mine!" He yelled and winked from inside the other room. I finished up the living room and the kitchen. Ethan finished the bathrooms and our bedroom while I folded the laundry. "Babe, Grayson just called and said that they messed the names up on the cake!" He laughed walking down the stairs. "What?" I laughed with him. "Yeah they put Evan and Kaylee." He said and I put my hand to my head and shook it back and forth. "Idiots!" I yelled putting the towels in the bathroom.
-
It's finally time for the party. We cooked hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill. It was very warm outside so we were all going to hang out there. The door bell rang and I went to open it. It was Grayson and Adriana with the cake. Later, the doorbell rang again. It was Aunt Jenna and Uncle Chase with their kids. Then Ethan's mom and boyfriend, Cameron and her friends, lastly, my brother and his adoptive family. We all went to the back yard, ate food, and made small talk. Soon after we finished eating Grayson went inside and came back with the cake. It said "To the best future parents, Ethan and Kaila". I cried a little because it actually dawned on me that we were creating a family. Adriana followed him with a box of cupcakes. Half of the box had "Touchdowns" and the other half said "tutus". We all laughed. "Okay, you eat a touchdown cupcake for boys, and a tutu cupcake for girls." Adriana told everyone. Majority of the girl cupcakes were gone. Ethan and I both picked up the boy cupcakes. "Guess what?" He said. "What?" I replied. "You have a bee on you." He said and just as I was about to scream he shoved a cupcake in my mouth. Everyone laughed and Ethan's mom made sure to get tons of pictures. Grayson walked up to Ethan and I, and handed us blindfolds. "Walk over there and put these on facing the opposite direction of everyone else." He pointed to an open space and we obeyed. We heard movement behind us and then we were handed something that felt like paper. "Take your blindfold off and read it."Grayson said. We took our blindfolds off and Ethan read it out loud. "We think these might come in handy for the kids. P. S. - turn around and look down." We turned and looked down.................

Haha. This kind of sucked I'm sorry. It's 12am and I had work so I'm super tiredddddddd. I'll update tomorrow.

JKKKKKKKKKKKKK. What kind of cruel person do you think I am?

We looked down and saw Ethan's old Lacrosse sticks, footballs, and wrestling pads. We both screamed and hugged each other. Both of us were crying of happiness. I know that I wanted boys now. I'm so happy. "YAYYYYYY!!!!!" Everyone yelled but I was only paying attention to the one guy that has made me the happiest person in the world. I was only paying attention to being in his arms.