Chapter One

Mika's P.O.V

I lingered backstage before my match with Kaitlyn. Beats headphones in listening to heavymetal getting pumped for the match ahead but I really don't feel like doing this anymore. I flopped to the ground and began to think about what was going on with me.

What can I say I've been with this company for two years, going on to three and I have not had a single relevant match in that time space. Yeah I got to face Beth and Eve before the left but I have not had a championship match.

I started training when I was fifteen. Bounced around a few promotion, wrestled witht the best the indies had to offer. I'm twenty seven now, my birthday is in a month.I could easily say that in the WWE, I was trained by the best this generation has to offer. Cm Punk and Daniel Bryan. Indie Kings. Fluid Wrestlers. Bryan fast paced, Punk High Flying and Technical. Those two knew stuff. Of course I was great without their training but with it I was unstoppable. My inspiration came from Chyna and Lita. Chyna won the intercontinental championship and Lita was the only Diva not afraid to play it rough with the boys. I admire those two

I mean my championship opportunites where going to the man-diva Kaitlyn and that clumsy little nothing Eva Marie and the not even there 19 year old JoJo. You would think that being trained by th best would get you a lot of title shots but wrong, very wrong.

From day one my agenda was to make and impression and be the best in my division. But thats the point, the company doesn't want Divas to be more than Eye Candy and thats a shame because there are a few of us who want to do nothing more than wrestle our hearts out.

The few like A.J, Paige and Naomi. God knows Natalya has tried but in the end she succumbed to the company's backwards ways and agreed to join that obnoxious show 'Total Divas'. A.J already pipebombed them a week ago and still they pushed Total Divas. A.J's words were buried into obscurity and has not had one formidible opponent to date. 

Cutting my rant short, I got off the ground and brushed off any imaginary dirt that might have gathered on my ring gear.  

Tonight I was wearing a red and black bustier and black shorts complete with a red studded belt. Also I had on torn fish net stockings. I had my signature red jacket, that when taken off revealed my numerous tattoos. On my left shoulder, I had a rose with thorns running through. On my left wrist, there is a chinese inscription that translates to Just Live your Life. Above that there is a cresent moon surrounded by stars which signifies my respect for elders. On my knuckles there where the words made famous by Cm Punk 'Drug Free'. On the inside of my right wrist there is a small ACDC tattoo and on the side of my stomach there is a tattoo of a Buttetfly taking flight signifying my ascension to this company. Tattoos are my way of expressing myself in ways no words can.

I made my way to the gorilla, waiting to get called out Kaitlyn was already out there and so I sat on a crate, just waiting for my music to play. When strains of Control by Puddle Of Mudd sounded through the arena cheers arupted from every side. I walked out from behind the curtains and the cheers magnified.

"Introducing the challenger, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing 127 pounds, Mika KHAN!!"  Lillian Garcia annouced.

Even she had better storyline than the divas today

I entered the ring and began to stare Kaitlyn down. I took of my jacket revealing my bustier to the usual whistles. Kaitlyn decided to get in my face, Which was a bad idea, I'm not in a good mood tonight.

"You scared?" I asked bending my head to the side smirking. She recoiled a little

"You should be," I taunted before planting her with a DDT

Back and Forth we went for six minutes. She was a fierce competitor. But she lacked the coordination. I remember in my indie days girls used to put each other through tables, now its who's makeup looks the best. She ran at me and caught me with a kick to the head. I struggled for a minute then deliver a spinebuster. 

I decided it was time to end her suffering. I kneed her in the face and set her up for one of my finishers. Khantagious which is modified Cutter. I hit it with ease and she was out. I hooked her leg and the referee counted.

1, 2, 3.

"Here is your winner Mika Khan,"  Lillian annouced.

The place erupted while Control started to play again. I slid out of the ring, up the ramp and headed to the TV room. When I arrived there, I was met with applause, Wait all these people are watching my match?

"Perfect Match you're really getting better," Daniel offered.

"Yes that was easily a four-star match, bleacher report will be all over you," John said bring me into a one arm hug.

"Yes, perfection just like me," Dolph teased smirking. I laughed and gently hit him on the arm.

"Now, no praise for me," Phil said smirking standing in the door way. He held his arms out and I immediately went into the them, inhaling his scent. He pulled away and looked at me. Those hazel eyes, god.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and found myself staring at Vince Mcmahon.

"Good Night Ms Khan," Vince offered, Phil was looking warily at him, god knows he does not see eye to eye with Vince on many things

"Hello sir,"

"I would like to have a word with you in my office," He said before motioning me to follow him. I walked out the door, looked back and saw Phil giving me a "what the hell look?" I shrugged my shoulders and followed Vince down the halls. I was receiving glances, envy, shock, confusion. Hey I was confused too I don't know what is going on. When we reached to his office, Stephanie and Paul were there too,

What the Hell is Going on?