Chapter Ten

Punk's P.O.V

"So where are we going exactly?" Mika asked. We were in my car heading to the place where we'd have our first date and I was planning on surprising her. The drive there took and hour and through the whole thing she was singing her head off and boy can she sing. When Royals came over the radio she was in the zone.

"Oh a place that I think you'll love," I replied then grabbed her hand, my other one on the steering wheel. I turned off the main road unto a smaller street with businesses on either side. I stopped the car infront of the newly renovated building and got out, walked to her door and opened it for her. She smiled and said a quiet thank you. We walked up the steps and opened the door to reveal the dojo I love to train in.. The first person I saw made me smile.

"Hey Punk," Rener said coming over to greet us. He was in his gear and beads of sweat were glistening on his forehead

"Hey Rener how are things?" I asked

"Never better, who's this?" He asked gesturing to Mika.

"Oh this is my girlfriend, Mika, Mika this is Rener Gracie." I said proudly.

"Oh so you're Rener?" She asked.

"The one and only," He said with a smile and offering his hand. She took it and returned the smile. Her smile is just perfect and her dimples are so cute

"Phil has always spoke about you, and i'm finally meeting you," She said.

"Phil has also spoke about you," He said with a cheeky smile, "Matter of fact he told me that..."

"Don't do it, Rener." I said shaking my head

"Mika?" A voice called.

"Eve?" Mika returned.

"Mikkkkaaaaa," Eve said running to hug her, dressed in her Gi.

"Eeeeveeeee," Mika said with equal excitment. They embraced and immediately began chattering about god knows what. This was one of the reasons I brought her here, to see Eve, because she always talks to and about her. They've been friends for a long time and they haven't seen each other in a very long time. I think Eve was her roommate in college or something like that.

"Um ladies, we're still here you know," said Rener sarcastically.

"Oh hush, I see you everyday," Eve threw back. "So what's up Punk, finally did it huh?"

"What do you ever mean by that?" I asked

"You and Mika, together,"Eve said. "Finally. "

"Oh yes I finaly did it, I had to make sure she wasn't going to cut my balls off." I joked and Mika punched me hard on the shoulder.

"You hit like a man," I whined.

"That's good," She replied laughing at me.

"Oh Mika I'm glad your meeting Rener." Eve said excitedly

"Why?" She asked

"Because, we're getting married on Christmas eve!" She squealed. Mika hugged her again apparently overjoyed. "And you'll be my maid of honour!" The squeals continued.

"Punk can you be my best man?" Rener asked suddenly. Really me a bestman?

"Okay dude, but you know I don't like tuxedoes."

"You'll wear one even if I have to stuff you into it," Rener said menancingly. "Anyways why are you here again?"

"I came to show Mika Ju-Jitsu moves that would help her in her match at Summerslam."