Chapter 1

MARK'S POV:

Me and Jack have been dating for 4 years and I think its been long enough. I wanna propose to him. He's been through everything with me and I love him so much. We've gotten so much love and support from friends , family and fans. We told our youtube communities 3 years ago. I still remember the day that we confirmed that septiplier is real and then kissed on camera. I'm pretty sure nearly everyone screen-shotted it but i don't mind.

Jack's living with me now. He has been here for 3 years and I've loved every single day with him. He's made my life so much more better. I don't believe anything bad will happen to us. Nothing is gonna separate us.

"Markimnoo!?" I hear my little bean shout. I smile as I stand up an walk to where his angelic voice sung.

I find him standing in the kitchen grabbing things out of the fridge. He hasn't heard me enter so I silently make my way over to him and then I snake my hands round his waist and pull him into my chest more. He jumps at my sudden touch.

"Jesus Mark!" he shouts out of shock.

"Yes baby?" I ask in his ear. I didn't take much notice to the things he was holding until he placed them on the counter-top. He then turned around to face me, making little space between us as he brought up his arms and rested them upon my shoulders. I smile down at him and pull him into a long loving kiss.

We soon pull away but still hold each other.

"I'm bona make some lunch. Do you want some?" he questions.

"Sure. Do you want any help?"

"No, I'm good thanks. Anyway, you need to make a video." Thats true.

"Okay, I'll see you in a bit. Love you." Just as I'm about to walk away, he pulls me back into a small kiss. I smile into the kiss then chuckle a bit when we pull away. Then, I run upstairs into my recording room.

--

"Thank you all so much for watching and I'll see you, in the next video. Bu-bye." I finish my outro waving and turn the camera off. I can't be arsed to edit it now. Fuck it, ill do it later. I think.

"Babe! Lunch is ready!" Haha, perfect timing. I stand up from my gaming chair and walk down the stairs. There I see my Jackarooney placing the plates on the dinning table. He notices my presence this time and looks up to face me.

"Its mac and cheese. Is that okay?" he asks?

"Its great, thank you!" I say, planting a kiss on his head. I then move to my seat and sit down opposite him.

"Jack." I grab his attention. "I gotta run to the store and then to Tyler's house as he needs help with something. Will you be alright?" I wasn't lying when I said I was going to the store, but the thing is, is that he doesn't know what store. I was lying when I mentioned helping Tyler, in fact he and Ethan are helping me with the proposal I'm planning for Jack.

"Yeah. I'll be alright." he replied.

Soon enough we finished our food and I was getting ready to head out. I grabbed my jacket from the chair and I slipped my shoes on. I walk over to the smol Irish bean.

"I'm not sure how long I'll be but I'll try to be quick." I told him.

"Don't rush, I'll be fine."

I laugh an 'okay' and we lean in for a goodbye kiss. After we pull away I make my way out of the house and into my car. I drive out the driveway waving to Jack and then down the road for my first stop, the jewellery store.

As I'm driving, I start to think about Jack's reaction to the proposal. Will he actually want to marry me? Is it too early? No, it can't be. I've waited 4 years for this day and he loves me as much as I do, so hopefully he won't reject me.