Chapter 3

JACK'S POV:

The whole morning has been filled cuddles. We sat and watched a few films on Netflix to pass the time. Mark seemed different today. One moment he would be excited and the next he would be nervous. I honestly didn't know what was bothering him. So, I decided to ask him. I find him sitting on the sofa on his phone and from what I can see, he's on twitter, probably replying to fans. I walk around the back of the sofa so I'm standing behind him. Then I throw my arms around him, hugging him. He jumps at my sudden touch but then realises it me. He looks behind him to see me smiling like an idiot at him. 

"And what are you doing?" He laughs. I laugh along with him and walk round to sit next to him. 

"Nothing. But I did want to ask you a question." I state. He looks at me with a small concerned expression.

"And whats that?" He asks calmly.

"You seem really different today, like your moods have gone from happy to being unsettled by something. Are you okay?" His expressions looks like its searching for an answer.

"Y-Yeah, I am. Probably just u-under the weather slightly." He mentions but it seems unbelievable because if he was feeling down or ill, he would tell me. But, I won't make him tell me if he doesn't want to. He can do in his own time.

"Okay but you can tell me anything if you ever need to." I say. He just nods his head and goes back to his phone. I am genuinely worried about him. I know he's not telling the truth but he will do in his own time. Maybe its nothing, maybe its just me concluding things. I hear a 'ding' go off. I recognise it as Marks text tone as he opens up the messenger app and reads the message. He starts to reply to the person. I would ask who it is but I don't want to sound like a nosey motherfucker. I take out my own phone and scroll through twitter, responding to a few people. 

I check the time like I always do when I'm on my phone. Its 4:00 pm. I actually don't want to cook tonight and I don't want to make Mark cook either. 'Hmm, how about takeout?'  I think. 'Sounds nice.'  "Hey Mark? Can we order for tea tonight?"

"Sure. When would you like to order? Because we're going out tonight to see the sun set again." He says looking up at me with his deep, chocolate, brown eyes. 

"I'm not really that hungry right now so how about when we get back from our walk?" I reply while running my hand through the green mess I call hair. 

"Yeah, that sounds good. We'll probably want food after that anyway." He responds. Can I just say that I'm so happy that I found him. He's made my life so much more better and helped me through the bad times. He and Felix are the reason why I started Youtube and I can't thank them enough. Ive made so many people happy and I'm sure I've made Mark happy. I love him so much, I can't even say. I don't know where I'd be without him, friend or boyfriend. My life is great at the moment, I'm almost certain nothing can ruin it.

"Do you want to head out now?" Mark's words bring me back to reality once again. 

"Yeah." We grab our hoodies like we did last night and throw them on. I place my phone in my pocket and head out the door, hand-in-hand with Mark. 

The colours once again form patterns and collages in the evening sky. They mix together as the night slowly starts to take over. The cold air returns and brushes against my pale skin. The leaves that have fallen dance on the pavement as their soul continues to live on after letting go. The birds sing again, their melody is music to my ears that works its way into my mind. Moving to LA is one of the best things I've ever done, along with dating Mark and starting Youtube. 

Once again the park was on the horizon. We walk down the concrete pavement and soon reach the cold, black gates. As we entered the park, something glistened in the trees that caught my eye. I took a look upwards at the trees and I noticed that they were lights, like christmas lights. They were placed neatly among the branches. They clung to the branches and leaves as the wind made them sway. The colours in the sky were once again fading away into darkness and the stars started to shine with all their heart. Then the questions came to me, 'Why in the world are there lights in the trees?' Now I'm not gonna ask Mark why there are lights because I'm pretty sure he has no fucking clue either so instead, I'm just going to compliment them. 

"The lights look amazing. During this time in the evening, it looks magical." I say as the wind returns once again, blowing through my hair and nipping at my face. Some hair strands blow out of place and some stand on end. 

"Yeah they do." I heard Mark reply. An excited tone lingered in his voice again and a thought entered my head but shook that thought away because I wasn't going to jump to conclusions.

We walked a little further and sat down on the same bench we sat on yesterday. We still held each others cold hands as I let my eyes wander around the park, Preferably looking over at the lights as they practically drag my eyes over to look at their dazzling shine. 

"Jack..." Mark grabs my attention. I turn my head over to look at him and see his heart-warming smile that could fix any broken thing. I smile back at him as he grabs my other hand. "I've wanted to do this for a while but I just needed to build up the courage. I love you so much and I'm sure you know that as I show it every single day. We take good care of each other and I know that this is a strong relationship that no one can break. We've been dating for 4 years and I want to change that. So I'm going to ask you now..." Mark walks in front of me and kneels down onto the gravel, opening a box in his hand to reveal a beautiful ring. Tears prick my eyes as I know what he's on about. I put my hands up to my mouth in  shock and a tear slips out my eye.

"...Will you marry me...?"

"Yes!!" I shouted as loud as I could. I got up and hugged him tightly, nearly making him fall backwards. I kiss him passionately as a few more tears stream out my eyes. "Yes! Yes of course I will! I love you so much!" I cry. Im pretty sure people were looking our way but I couldn't give a fuck because I'm going to marry the love of my life. We stop hugging and I help Mark up to his feet. He takes a hold of my hand and slips the ring onto my finger. I bring my hand up to my face for closer inspection of the ring. It has diamonds planted into the silver that looked amazing. I smiled as I ran a finger over them, then I looked up at Mark and hugged him again. 

"So, all of this was your doing?" I ask pointing to the lights that hung from the trees.

"With the help of Tyler and Ethan. Thats why I went to Tyler's house."He responded intertwining our fingers together.

"You guys did such a great job. I love it!" I say resting my head on Mark's shoulder. We sit back down on the bench and watch the ay die out again.

"I'm glad you like it. I was scared you was gonna say no."

"Now why on earth would I say that?" I asked laughing. 

"Guess I was just nervous." We both fell silent for a while. My heart rate slows down from all the emotions I wen through. I'm so happy, we're gonna get married! I love him so much. Yes, we might have lost friends or subscribers for being this sexuality but I don't care, I'm with him and when I am with him , I feel as though nothing bad can happen, only good things. 

"Well well well Jackaboy. Long time since we spoke. How about we catch up?" I hear a menacing voice pierce my ears. It was so loud and so clear that it almost sounded like it came from right inside...my...head. Shit...

----

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for reading another shit chapter from me. Hope you enjoyed. Soon enough things will get interesting so sorry to keep you waiting like this. Anyway thanks and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh-bye! 

-Gaby <3