Chapter 13

DARK'S POV:

You have no idea how I feel right now. Theres no way I'm leaving Anti in that state. I run back into the dull house and down into the loomy basement. Anti lay with his back against the black wall that held him up. I thought he was dead but the small groan and cough was all I needed to hear to know that he's alive. I jog down the stairs and drop down beside him He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. The glow from his eyes is gone. I start to tear up seeing the green and black smoke swirl out from his wound. 

"Please no..." I whisper. I bring a hand up to his face and allow his head to fall onto my cold hands. I lean in to kiss him one last time before black goo starts to flood the floor.

"I-I love you, Dark.." Anti stutters with tears pricking his eyes. Smoke dances in the air and before I know it, his body is gone. All thats left is small amounts black dust and red speckles of blood. 

I cry hard into my hands. Was this my fault? We wanted to hurt our vessels and now look where it got us. I wish we never even had the thought of hurting them. Oh but Mark was gonna get it. I'm gonna kill him. I don't know why I didn't do that when I had the chance. 

I allow the tears to fall for a few more minutes before standing up from the cold, dirty floor and I make my way over to the door. Time to get the dirty work done by myself. 

MARK'S POV:

My head is banging like crazy. I can hear faint ringing in my ears and nothing else. Suddenly, I'm able to open my eyes, only to be blinded by bright lights. Once focused, I take in my surroundings. I'm in a...hospital? I can't remember much. The only things I do remember is that me and Jack were saving ourselves from our demons. Wait...Jack? Where is he!? I jolt up from the bed and look around. A nurse and a doctor enter the room and try to calm me down.

"Sir. You're alright, please just stay in the bed." The female nurse says. Something says to listen to her but another part of me wants me to go and find Jack.

"Please. Where i-is he?" I stutter looking around. 

"Hes in surgery right now. He had some pretty bad wounds. But don't worry, he's going to be just fine like yourself." She replies and I take it. I lay back down onto the pillows and sigh. The doctor pulls a chair next to my bed so he can sit down. 

"Mr. Fischbach. Do you remember what had happened before you passed out?" The doctor named Stephen asked. I try to remember most things but I can't exactly say we was kidnapped by our demons. 

"W-we were taken by two people. We don't recognise them but all I know is that Jack got really hurt. Then we miraculously escaped and I ran here." Its just a brief summary of what happened. I don't even know if Anti is still alive. 

"Alright. How do you feel?" 

"My body aches slightly. I feel sick. Other than that I feel good." 

"Thought so. You didn't get the worst of it. He'll be fine though, so try not to worry." He mentions. "You should also take these tablets. They'll help ease the pain and help you sleep because no doubt it'll be difficult to sleep once you get back home."

"Yeah. Thanks." I respond tiredly while rubbing my eyes. 

"Alright. I'll leave these at the reception desk for you to pick up when you leave. You can start the course when you get home. Feel free to get dressed. We'll let you know when Jack comes out of surgery."

"Thank you so much doctor." I thank smiling. He nods and walks out the door to leave myself to get back into my clothes. I hop off the bed and slowly stumble over to the neatly folded clothes that lay on the chair to my left. I throw the hospital gown to the floor and then I pick out my jeans and jump into them, then I grab my shirt and throw it on over my head. Unfortunately, it had some small drops of blood on it which brought back many devastating thoughts but its all over now. 

Or was it...?

----

A/N: Heyyy! Yeah, this chapter was shit and short again. Sorry bout that. Anyway, thanks for the reads. Planning on ending this soon so be prepared. I've got the ending planned out so yasss. 

Also I'm currently listening to Linkin Park while writing this. Definitely one of my favourite bands.

Anyway, thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh-bye

--Gabster<3