Chapter 19

He took you to his bedroom and locked the door. He kissed your lips and layed you down on the bed hungrily eyeing your perfect tiny body.

"Why were you trying to escape from me?" Law asked in a purr, nose tickling all the way down your neck before attaching his lips to the nearest soft spot of flesh, and started sucking, kissing and lapping. You could only moan in response, not actually giving him a coherent answer, and he clicked his tongue, lifting his gaze to look at you. "Don't you desire me?" He sounded a bit disappointed, and you quickly shook your head.

"N-No, o-of course I love you and... and want you." He looked a bit more relieved, but then his gaze went to your soaked clothes.

"Well, did you really have to jump into the sea?" He sighed, and you blushed a bit embarrassed, but the sadistic smirk that suddenly pulled his lips upwards wasn't helping at all. "Ah, I guess we will have to get rid of them or else you will catch a bad cold..."

The blush that was already spread on your cheeks turned darker as he ripped your shirt open with a dominant glint in his eyes, and your legs tightly clamped together. He unhooked your bra and ripped it away and you quickly covered your chest embarrassed.

"No need to be embarrassed my angel, I love you for you not for your body." Law huskily whispered into your ear. You nodded and slowly moved your arms away, fully exposing your (breast size) chest.

Law smiled and kissed your lips, you slowly kissed back and you felt his tongue pressed into your lips begging for entrance and you let him in your wet cavern. Your tongue began to wrestle his for dominance but his won and he began to suck on your tongue making you moan.

He slowly made his way down to your breasts and began to suck on the right one while massaging the left. You moaned in pleasure feeling him handle you like this.

He grinned at such lewd sound and started working harder, taking your small nipple between his teeth and gently rotating it, drawing more sighs and gasps from you.

"You are enjoying this so much, (Y/N)-ya..." This time, when he said your name in that low and husky tone of his which had turned slightly raspy from arousal, you swore you could come; the little -ya added at the end only made your cravings to intensify.

However, the chuckle that left his lips, giving a ticklish sensation to your delicate breasts, told you that his teasing nature was always there, in bed it wasn't an exception.

As his lips started to travel further down, this breathless feeling became even more unbearable, as you laboriously managed to look down at his messy, midnight-black hair. He stopped to stick his tongue in your belly button and you bit your lip, gently taking a handful of his hair, hoping that he would catch the message and stop the teasing.

He did catch it, but decided to ignore it regardless your desperate whines. You were too fun to mess with...

"Shall I make you feel even better?" You nodded, tightly closing your eyes as his hand sought place on your sensitive thigh, and started drawing circles with his well-groomed nails, setting your skin ablaze.

"Please, don't make me wait." You panted when his hand slowly opened your legs, tauntingly caressing the sensitive flesh, as he reached for the waistband of your pants.

"What ever made you think that I would?" He mockingly asked, taking his sweet time to strip you from the cloth; it almost made you want to jump onto him and do things yourself. Instead, you only rolled your eyes at the irony in his question.

"I know you... ah!" A slapping sound broke through the room when he let go of the elastic of your panties which you hadn't noticed him getting, letting a slight sting on your skin. It only fueled you more.

"Do you think these have to go as well? I myself think you look pretty sexy in them~" He purred, wrapping your legs around his waist only to give a rough grind when he felt his clothed erection against your core. You could only throw your head back and moan.

"L-Law-sama..." you moaned softly. Your moan only made him crave you more. He took off your panties with his teeth and tossed them across the room. Then he slowly began tracing your wet pink fortress which gave you goosebumps. His teasing was getting you even wetter. He slowly inserts his finger inside of you making you moan softly. Being a virgin this was a new feeling to you. You certainly were afraid to feel this sensation, but it also felt nice.

"How does that feel?" Law seductively asks you. By all the moaning you were doing he knew you liked it. He inserted two more fingers and started to move fast. The noises you made to his teasing increased his horniness. He slowly pulled his boxers down, revealing his.... oh my lord... words couldn't even describe the length and magnificence that had just been shown to you. You swore you heard angels singing once you saw it. Wait......

~Flashback~

"GET OUT!" you and Law yell simultaneously and Penguin scrambles out of the room slamming the door behind him. Once you both got back to cuddling he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer and you giggled. You closed your eyes and began to drift off but felt something big poke your butt. Your eyes jolted open and you turned to see Law asleep again and you reach your hand under the covers to find out what was poking your ass and you were praying it wasn't what you thought it was.

You look under the covers and saw....... his knee. You let out a relieved sigh but something didn't go unnoticed. He wasn't wearing any pants....or boxers.....You covered your innocent eyes and jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room, slamming the door, waking Law. 'Why'd she leave' he thought.

OMFGGGG! I did not see what I think I just saw. No it couldn't have been. Calm down (Y/N) maybe it was the bed sheets twisted around. Yea. Law would never sleep naked. You calmed down convincing yourself it was the sheets but you knew damn well it wasn't.

~Flashback End~

What you swore to be sheets was not sheets at all because those "sheets" turned out to be...... you nearly fainted. How was THAT going to fit inside of you. Law could tell you were worried and kissed you.

"Don't worry (Y/N)-ya I will be very gentle. I promise." Law reassured you. You simply nodded and he began to enter you and boy did it hurt. You screamed so loud and tears began pouring out of your eyes. You swore he tore something. He quickly pulled out and held you close. He looked at you worried feeling bad that he hurt you. You thought you were ready for this but you quickly came to the realization you weren't. "I'm sorry (Y/N)-ya I didn't mean to hurt you." he said looking sad.

"It's alright Law-sama, I know you didn't mean to. I guess I'm just not ready yet." you blushed looking down. You both were busy putting your clothes back on when....

SLAM!!!

"(Y/N)!" Luffy shouts running in the room.....'Perfect' you sarcastically thought to yourself.