Chapter 1:MY LIFE

It all start after the war. At the meeting I realized I loved Annabeth and was going to ask her out that night. Thalia left the hunters for family she said. Nico (who is 15) loves Thalia was happy about it and was going to ask her out that night too. But our plans were ruined right as we got back.

Will Solace from Apollo came running down the hill and went straight to Annabeth. He said, "Annabeth I have always like will you please go out with me." She wrapped her arms around him and said yes. She was so happy that I could not tell her because her happiness would be ruined. I looked over to see how Nico was doing with Thalia but when I look over I saw Thalia in the arms of Mark Tea from Aphrodite and a heartbroken Nico. I looked at him and mouthed my cabin now.

When we got there Nico started bawling, I was not that far behind him. Then I had a idea. "Nico let's write a song about this and then when the summer is over we will get it published and will never have to come back here." "That is the best idea ever let's start writing." After a while this is what we came up with.

That should be me holding your hand
That should be me making you laugh
That should be me this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me feeling your kiss
That should be me buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
Till you believe
That should be me
That should be me

I think we did a great job. We worked on it for the next two weeks. We were both depressed and I think Chiron noticed but he didn't say anything. Nico did everything with me. We slept in the same cabin, he ate at the same table as me. We're inseparable. Everyday we saw our loved ones in the arms of others, we knew we had to get out of there.

It was finally the last day of camp. Augest 20. Nico and I were the first gone. We only said bye to Chiron. After that we left and headed to Music101(not a real place)

When we got there, we showed them the song. That loved it and asked us to sing. Mr. Zhang told us he loved it and it was going on the radio in a month. He also said he wanted a album, all we had to do was sign a paper to say he was our agent. We signed it and went straight to work on the album. It was the start of me and Nicos new life of music.