Chapter 2:Radio

Our new songs were going on the radio. We have three going on. Here is a sample of two of them.

No you don't know what's it like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what's it like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
To left out in the dark
To be kicked when your down
To feel like you been pushed around
To be on the end of breaking down
And no ones there to save you
No, you don't know what' it's like
Welcome to my life

Simple plan-welcome to my life

That song is about how me and Nico felt about being a child of the big three. The other song is on of my favorites it's called Never Say Never.

I never thought that I could feel this power
I never thought that I could be this free
I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower
And I'm fast enough to run across the sea
And there is no turning back when hearts under attack
Gonna give everything I have cause this is my destiny

Never say never-Justin Bieber

That's all the song we have so far. All three are going on the radio. I can't wait for the camp to hear and I hope Annabeth and Thalia regret saying yes.

Olympus

Apollo was listening to all the new songs in the world and then he here's Percy and Nico's songs. He called all the gods to camp half-blood.

Camp half-blood

The half bloods were eating lunch when all 14 olympians arrived. They immediately got down in to a bow. Poseidon and Hades frowned when they didn't see Percy or Nico. Chiron asked in his bow,"My lords why are you here.""Apollo called us." Zeus answered. Everyone turned and looked at Apollo. He said,"I have called you here because I was listening to some new music when I came upon this." He played the music. It was amazing. After he played That Should Be Me, Welcome to My Life, and Never Say Never he said," You all know the artist of this songs can you guess them?" No one had a clue. They all just looked at Apollo. He said," This is sung by Nico Di Angelo and Perseus Jackson." Everyone was shocked. They had no clue Percy and Nico could sing. "Well I guess you found out we could sing." There on a Iris message was Percy and Nico frowning at them." We will come back but not now just stay out of our life. We will talk to a few goodbye."

And that was the last time they talked to Percy and Nico for a couple of years.