Chapter3:The first concert

It has been a couple of months since they had contacted camp. Percy and Nico were famous all over the country. They had been writing up a storm of new songs. They were about to have there first concert.

"Percy I can't do this. I'm to nervous." Nico was saying. "Nico, you can do this. Who convinced the lord of the dead to head with the war? You did. Who lived on his own for half of a year? You did. Nico you can do it. You are my cousin and I will stick by your side. I am on the stage with you the whole time you can do it." Percy said. "Thanks Percy. Let's go rock the house." With that they ran on the stage.

Camp Half-Blood

Today is Percy and Nico's first concert. The whole camp was gathered at the campfire to watch. Even the gods were there. They were watching on a Iris message.

Bold is the concert
Normal is the camp

" Hello everyone. This is Percy and Nico. We are here to rock the house." Percy said. "This first song is called When Did You Stop Loving Me." Nico said.

Ya know, I don't need your reasons
Or sympathy
Girl just tell me when did you stop loving me
Tell me when did you start drifting away
And have you loved me less with every single day
If you were over me , girl, tell me
Why did you stay
When did you start drifting away

As they sang the song, Annabeth and Thalia were feeling miserable. They never did stop loving them. They only went out with Will and Mark because they were upset that Percy and Nico had not asked them out. They both thought that they did not like them. But this song proved that they did. They both decided to break up with them after the concert.

After When Did You Stop Loving Me, they sang Never Say Never, That Should Be Me, Welcome to My Life. " Goodnight Houston." Percy yelled. Then they both ran off the stage pumped.

The camp was saddened because Percy and Nico were not there. They all had ignored them because of the new couples. They wished that the were at camp and only singing for them.

After the concert, Annabeth and Thalia went to their boyfriends and broke up with them. They understood and walked away. As Annabeth and Thalia walked away, they had no clue of the Iris message that showed Percy and Nico smiling.

Sorry for being so late. Finals and stuff came up and I had to study. Sorry bye