Chapter 7: Telling

NICO POV

As we lead they girls to Zeus's fist, I couldn't help but think what if she doesn't return my feelings. What if she hates me from now on? I don't know what to think. I love her but I don't think she returns them. As we got closer to Zeus's Fist, I saw Percy pull Annabeth away to the area around the entrance of the labyrinths. But Thalia and I kept walking. She came forward a little bit and grabbed my hand. For some reason it gave me confidence. It made me think she liked me back. I stopped looking at our hands intertwined and looked at her. "Thalia, the reason of why I left is because when Mark asked you out. I had loved you and it broke my heart to see you with another guy especially when I was just about to ask you out myself. Thals, I loved you then and I love you now. Will you please go out with me?" I said.

Thalia POV

Nico asked me out! I didn't think he liked me back. I have always loved him. But I was in shock that he really did ask me out. I guess he took it as reject. "I guess you don't love me back, Thalia. Can you just forget this then." He said. With that he turned around and was about to leave when I put my lips on his. He was in shock but then started kissing back. Our lips clash and soon he was begging for a entrance. I opened my mouth and we fought for diomance. He won and soon after that we broke apart. "So I'm guessing yes." He said. I nodded and we resumed kissing.

Percy POV

When I pulled Annabeth over to the entrance of the Labyrinths, she started kissing me. I could not believe it. She liked me back. As I was about to start kissing her, she pulled back and look disappointed. "I thought you loved me back?'' She said with that beautiful mouth of hers. "I do Annabeth you just took me by surprised. I love you. I always had and always will. Will you be my girlfriends?" "Yes Percy of course."  With that we resumed kissing. After a while we walked back to the camp hand in hand. But that night Thalia never went to her cabin and Annabeth never went to her cabin. But we only kissed okay.

408 words

Hey everyone. This is the new update. If y'all like Maximum Ride I have a new story about it. Please comment about what you would like to happen. Peace out.