Chapter 10: Alex

Poseidon POV
That song was......... amazing. I didn't know he could sing that well but it made me sound as a bad parent. Which I hope I'm not. I will ask him later.

Percy POV

When they came to me, I feared that Dad had not take in that the wrong way for he came with a hurt but thoughtful face. It was only to say that I have other responsibilities too. "Hello everyone. Did you enjoy the show?" I said ignoring the reason why I couldn't my understudy take my place. "It was every excellent Perseus. You did a good job of pretending to be my son." Athena complimented me. Wow never thought that would happen. I was so shocked. Too shocked to realized what was about to come out of my mouth. "Why thank you Athena. I would hope I would be good considering that I am his great something something grandson." I said. "What?!," they all screamed at me. When they screamed, he came out.

"Perseus, my boy," he exclaimed. I bowed and said, "Hello Alexander. Did I do well?" "Amazing, Perseus. You will be my successor. You will be more well known then I will ever be. Good job. Now my lords and ladies, please stop starring. And Perseus get up." He said. I arose from my bow laughing.

"I know Alexander, you tell me every day. Even in my childhood. I believe we now need to explain this to them, correct?" I asked. "Yes my boy," he responded back to me. "When I was younger, around 5 or so, I was being abused by my step father. That night after a terrible beating that I hid from my mother, Alex appeared. He healed my broken ribs and told me who he was. He explained that someone sent him to take care of me. That someone was " he explained but did not get to finish for someone walked in say, " I sent Alexander Hamilton."

330 words.

Sorry that it has been awhile. School has been a pain in the ass. I hope to write over spring break. Who do yall think should be the mystery person? Tell me. The most chosen is the person. PEACE!