Chapter 12: Flashback Part 1

Percy POV

It was a dark stormy night in April. My step-father Gabe had just finished our daily seccession of beating me but this time is was much worse then normal. He had beat me to the blink of death. Luckily i was abled to run. And I ran as far as I could. I ended up on Long Island, but i couldnt reach the water. I was dying on the beach calling out to my mother, to the father I didn't know, to my grandparents that died on a plane and I called out to anyone who would listen. But no one was listening. I was dying on the beach. I was old enough to understand that my last breath was near as I was eight years old. I blacked out. I was hearing voices and seeing things. Too young I heard people saying. I saw a man with a beard wearing khaki shorts and a Bahamas shirt screaming let me go too him please and being held back by a woman with green skin and flowing black hair wearing a deep sea-green dress. I then saw a man with pale skin and a black cloak saying my poor nephew, too young just like mine were too young lose their memories. Finally there was a man who resmebled the two men but he had golden eyes, he said lets go my grandchild. I then disappeared into the eye of the storm.

When Percy stopped to take a break, he was rampaged with many questions. "Percy, who were those men?" "Who was the woman?" "Is Gabe dead now?" "Can we kill him?" I decide to answer them. "The first man was my father with his wife holding him back, no surprise she hates me. The second man was Uncle Hades, and the finale man was grandpa. Gabe is dead due to him being turned to stone by my mother who he also beat," When I said that I saw my father grit his teeth oh someone still has feelings for my mother, "after my first quest." I then started my flashback again.