Chapter 9: I'm Not Perfect

Percy POV

All their stares felt like they were looking in to my soul. Their looks of disappointment, fear and many others. I could not look at them, so my head looking on the ground waiting for someone to say something. I could not take it anymore so I looked up. Their faces nearing bought tears to my eyes. I was about to say something when my phone rang.

Annabeth POV

Why did he not tell me? I thought we were dating. He said he was always going to be there for us. Another failer. Why does everyone leave me?

Nico POV

I thought we were always going to have each others back. He promised every job he did, I did. That liar. I found my brother and he leaves. That jerk. Did he just play Annabeth? Does he not care about us. The pain we went thought together. Was that real? Why Percy why?

Percy POV

That was my manger calling. I had to be at Broadway in 65 minutes. I had to pack up and leave now. "I'm sorry but I must leave," with that I hurried off to my cabin with a shocked audience. None of them followed me. The message was clear, they were angry. They needed me to win the war. But I made a promise and I owned him my life. I had too even if it meant giving up Annabeth. I heard a honk at the hill. My cab was here.

December 18

Its opening night and I'm worried about camp. Is it still alive? Is my father okay? Nico? Annabeth? I need to stop. They are probably just fine living there lives with out me. All I need is my great, great something grandfather Alexander Hamilton and I will be good. Oh by the way, Hamilton is a ghost that follows me around and gives me advice. He is a great person to talk to. He has been around me my whole life. He was a son of Athena. Which is why he was so smart and stuff.I am being called. It is show time.

Through out the show I saw them. The whole camp and the gods. They made it out of the war alive. great they will be here for when I play my song.

After the finally bow, I ran to get changed. I got my guitar and ran on to the stage. I was wearing blue jeans, a shirt that said Standing In The Hall Of Fame, and my camp necklaces. The curtains went up.

"Hey everybody! I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I am. Today I'm going to sing a song. It is important to me cause many would get why I chose this song. It is unbelievably true because I'm not Perfect in any way. And I'm probably jus the biggest disappointment in my fathers life. It will be relased on my ablum next month. Here it is."

"Thank you all for coming. I will see you soon. Peace Out." I yelled and walked off. But before i walked off, I saw the camp and gods coming toward me. Great I guess they want to talk. Yay.

531 words. I hope yall liked and please comment. Look at my other stories too. I have a trivia question.

Who's island does Percy visit in The Battle of The Labyrinth?

Bye!