Chapter 4:A year

Percy
It has been a year since we left camp. Many girls have tried to ask us out but we have always rejected them for we love Annabeth and Thalia. They are our soulmates. You might think I'm crazy but I would rather kill myself then see Annabeth married. I have to stop thinking about her like that. She loved Will. Oh how I hate him. He stole my love. But now they have broken up, she probably went to a new guy. Ugh why did I have to think of her. Now I'm in a bad mood for the concert.

Nico
I can't believe it has been a year. A year since I last seen camp, my father and Thalia. Ah Thalia. The only girl I have ever loved. She was the sunshine in my world. The lightning in the sky that for fulfilled my darkness. Then she goes and says yes to Mark and leaves me all alone. She even knew I liked her because I told her two years ago. All she did was laugh in my face and then said she would never date anyone. Today at the concert, I am singing solo and it is for her.

Before the CONCERT Nico
I can't wait to sing my song. I know the camp watches every concert. I hope Thalia will be upset. I want to show her my pain of her getting asked out and her accepting.

Percy
I hope the camp will feel sorry about what they did. They never honor him as a hero even after he saved Olympus. Today I'm not singing a love song, but one about my friend.

Concert time
"Hello Miami." Percy screams. "I hope your ready to be pumped." Nico yells. "The first song today is I Hate You I Love You. Nico will be singing it." "Thanks Perce." Nico says. He then steps up to the mike and starts.

(Some words might be changed because I guy is singing)

I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you,
Don't want to, but I can't put
Nobody else above you
I hate you I love you
I hate that I love you
You want him You need him
And I will never be him

I Hate You I love You-Gnash

Nico stepped away from the mike. All the girls had tears in their eyes, even some boys. It was such a inspiring song. "Ok that was amazing Nico but I think I can top it." Percy says. Nico only shakes his head. "Percy I might not know what your song is but I know mine is better." He answered. Percy then stepped up and started.

Yeah you can be the greatest
You can be the best
You can The King Kong banging on your chest
You can beat the world you can
beat the war
You can talk to God go bang on his door
You can throw your hands up you can beat the clock
You can move a mountain you can break rocks
You can be a master don't wait the lock dedicate yourself and your gon'find yourself
Standing in the Hall of Fame
And the worlds going to know your name
Cause you burned with the brightest flame
And the worlds going to know your name
And you'll be standing in the Hall of Fame

Hall of Fame- Simple Plan

"I wrote this song to honor my friend Luke. He was a traitor but at the end he gave up his life to save my family. He is and will always be a the Hall Of Fame."
Percy said. After that they sang all of their songs. "Good night Miami. I hope you enjoyed the concert and I will see you soon." Percy and Nico yelled. With that they walked off the stage.

Camp Half-Blood
They were all in tears. Especially Thalia and Hermes. Thalia for she knew the song was about her and Hermes for his son. Hermes turned and asked Hades," is my son in Elysium?" "Of course he is a hero." Hades replied. Hermes noises still in tears. After that they all went to sleep but with Annabeth and Thalia crying to sleep both wondering when they would come so the could say sorry.

716 words. They longest chapter I have ever written. The ending is a little sad and I would like to thank Fluffyunicorn497  for the song I Hate You I Love You. And cosmicStar106 for all of her comments. Well Bye!