Chapter 7 ~ The Big Reveal, The Proposal and the Full Truth!

(Emma's Point Of View)

Just kidding.

I burst out laughing when we fell onto the huge black mat. Jack pulled me into a hug, laughing as well. We quickly got up, getting ready to make our grand reveal.

We met up with the rest of the grinning horsemen as we lined up outside of the plane, near the windows. We saw the lights turn off and that was our que.

We suddenly appeared in the windows and we all grinned at Walter, Arthur and Chase.

"Come on." "Come on out." We told them.

"Ladies and gentlemen, The Horsemen!" A speaker announced.

The crowd cheered like madmen as Walter looked very embarrassed.

"No, you should feel pretty good about yourself, man. You predicted it correctly. The Thames, stroke of midnight. New Year's Eve. Happy New Year!" Danny praised Walter and Arthur.

The crowd cheered like crazy again.

"Wow! Thank you very much, London! We would like to acknowledge not just our old friend, Arthur Tressler. But his young and very brilliant son, Walter Mabry. Who has performed one of the greatest feats of illusion even we have ever seen. He has, amazingly, brought himself back from the dead! But before he did that, he revealed someone. And we think it only right to give him a proper introduction. He is our friend and he is our leader. Dylan Shrike!" I exclaimed, grinning at Dylan.

"Get over here!" Danny exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Jack agreed.

"So, normally only the magician, his assistant, and a few trusted stage hands know the secret of a trick. But tonight, however, in this effect, all of you people around the Thames here. And since we're streaming live, everyone around the world already knows everything. And only these fellows here are the ones left in the dark." Dylan started. "So let's see how closely you were watching our shows."

"Remember when we were playing
'Find the Lady,' and I said that we used a Barry Trap.Some classic switches and a few duplicates? Well, that's how we switched the driver of the truck. Which took us to a duplicate hangar where we used your need to rush, and your fear of being seen let you do the work for us." Jack continued, walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

"So, the airplane. How did we get it to fly?" Lula asked.

"Well, we used fans, and lights and rain machines." Danny answered.

"Obviously, all of this was reliant on us getting caught. But we needed to make sure that you would do exactly what we needed you to do once you did catch us." I said smirking at Jack.

"My brother Chase, who was technical adviser to the losing team. He taught us that it's all about blind spots." Merritt started. "And, uh, surprises." He finished, grinning at Jack.

"If all of this is kind of confusing to you, I can maybe catch you up on it later. Probably see you what, three to five? Come on, put it there." Merritt said holding his hand out for Chase.

"Hey! Tit for tat, bro!" He finished, punching Chase in the balls.

"Basically, we showed them everything. How you kidnapped us to steal the very thing that is in your pocket right now." Jack informed them.