Chapter 3 ~ The Magic Shop

(Emma's Point Of View)

When we arrived at the rooms, i was bombarded.

"What the hell were you thinking Emma?! We're not doing this!" Jack exclaimed.

"No no no, she's right. If we get the chip, we can give it to the eye and then we'll be free. Finally." Danny explained.

"Well I'm gonna go now." I said walking to mine and Lula's room as she followed. When we got in the room, Lula brought me in for a hug.

"I missed you Em." She squeezed me.

"I missed you too Lula." I chuckled. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." I signed. It was Merritt.

"Talk." He ordered.

"What?! What do you want me to tell you?! I was babysitting!" I said and kept my mind on babysitting and not on Shay as he might've done a read on me.

"Why do you keep shutting us out Emma? All we're trying to do is help you." He said gently.

"No you're not! It would help if you left. So just-just go." I looked away. He signed.

"We miss you Em." With that he left. It broke my heart but i saw it coming.

"I'm just going to get some rest now." I told Lula as i entered the room.

She nodded and i went to my bedroom and as soon as my head hit the pillow i passed out.

The Next Day

"Emma wake up!" I heard Lula yell.

"Ugh five more minutes!" I yelled back but it was muffled due to my face being buried in my pillow.

"Ah, same old Emma." I heard Merritt chuckle. Wait what?! I jumped out of bed and yelled.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BEDROOM PERVS!" Due to me wearing only my sports bra and some underwear. They bolted out of the room and Lula burst out laughing.

"Holy shit Em! You really kniw how to scare off a group of boys!" She laughed.

"Damn perverts." I muttered getting out of bed and heading to the washroom. I took a nice warm shower and when i finished, i realized that i once again forgot my clothes in my bedroom. I opened the door only to find the one and only Wilder.

"Emma." He said looking at me shocked.

"Oh don't look so shocked. I do recall that you've seen me like this before." I relied smirking slightly. He instantly pushed me against the wall.

"Why are you doing this to me Emma?" He asked quietly as his hot breath hit my neck and i couldn't hold in the blush creeping out.

"Doing what?" I asked obliviously.

"Tempting me." He replied as his lips slowly met my neck and i let out an audible gulp.

"J-jack." I stuttered.

"Why'd you leave Emma?" He suddenly asked as his lips never left my neck.