kik!22

a/n: have i mentioned i can't/and don't write smut,, ha ha h a srry

×××

i regrettably opened the door, knowing well that it was Frank. a small smile played on his face but his eyes were filled with despair. the same blood-shot, red and puffy appearance.

"hi, Gee," he mumbled softly, looking down.

i sighed hopelessly at him, letting him inside and shutting the door. my parents weren't home, and i was aware that Frank's parents wouldn't even care.

he sniffled, looking up at me tiredly. "i-i'm sorry, Gee."

"i know you are."

he made a small whimper, wrapping his arms around himself. my heart ached for him, and i tried to brush it off, walking the other way and feeling his presence follow behind me.

before reaching the movie cabinet in the corner of my room, i turned around, noticing the few tears sliding down his small cheeks. i wiped away his tears with my thumbs and pulling him in to kiss his forehead. still, how could he be the one crying? of course over the short time i've been having my fair share of tears, but it was obviously different for Frank.

he smiled a little, bright eyes looking up at me. i pulled back quick enough as to let him know that i didn't want to start an angered make out session. the last thing i wanted to do was kiss and make up -that would never solve anything.

i wasn't sure as to what Frank would rather do but if he's in my house, in my unforgiven presence, we're watching movies.

i picked out an old favorite 80's movie of mine and put it in, grabbing blankets and curling up on my bed, back against the wall. Frank's nervous frame stood still and nervous. i motioned for him to come join me on the bed.

he complied and with small steps was soon enough under the comforting blankets and curled up next to me.

"thanks, Gerard," he said, looking up at me under his long lashes and resting his head upon my shoulder.

although i was still angry i let it subside and take time to enjoy the calm connection we were having. i missed his body pressing against mine in the affectionate manner and even the way his lips delicately pressed to mine. i know i shouldn't want it, especially after what he had done, but i can't help to miss it and wish nothing had happened.

so while night drew closer, i let him curl into my lap and fall asleep on my chest.