Me And My Broken Heart

All I need is a little love in my life
A

ll I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

Yeah

Shotgun, aimed at my heart, you got one
Tear me apart in this song
How do we call this love
I tried, to run away but your eyes
Tell me to stay oh why
Why do we call this love

It seems like we've been losing control
So bad it don't mean I'm not alone
When I say

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

Maybe some part of you just hates me
You pick me up and play me
How do we call this love
One time tell me you need me tonight
To make it easy, you lie
And say it's all for love

It seems like we've been losing control
So bad it don't mean I'm not alone
When I say

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

Me and my broken
Yeah, yeah, yeah

It's just me
It's just me
It's just me
Me and my broken heart

All I need is a little love in my life
All I need is a little love in the dark
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart
I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart

I sang my heart out, tears running down my cheeks as I did. After the song u pulled my knees to my chest and cried hard.

It's hard to be friends with someone special when everytime you look at the person, all you see is everything you won't to have.

But if she's happy with Genji then I'm happy. Even if it means my hears is gonna get teared apart everyday little by little till I don't have one anymore, but for Angela I will do it.

After I was done crying I went back to my room. I layed on the bed and stared at the ceiling till I fell asleep dreaming of what we could have been.

*~* Morning

I woke up to someone poking my side. I turned over to see Chase with a smile on. I smiled back before rolling over to try to go back to sleep.

"Get up sleepy head, I made breakfast. And it's your favorite! Chocolate chip pancakes" Chase said. After those last three words I shot out of bed and ran down stairs to the dinning room. Chases chocolate chip pancakes are the best!!!

I sat down in one of the chairs while other looked at me. He handed me a plate and just stared at me. "I'm must be a relay good cook for you to run down hear like that" Chase said pointing at me.

"O well my hair's a mess what do you expect bro" I said taking a bite of my pancakes. He just laughed at pointed down. I looked down and omg, I didn't have a shirt on just a sports bra.

I blush made its way to my face and I got up to go change when someone put a jacket around me. I looked back to see Angela with a sheepish smile on her lips.

"Here wear this until your done eating. I wouldn't won't your food to get cold" Angela said with a smile that made my heart melt. "T-thanks Angy" I said returning the smile and sitting down.

Soon everyone was at the table eating and talking. I finished my food and put my plate in the sink. I walked back to Angela and gave her the jacket. She smiled and I could see site pink on her cheeks.

I walked back to my room and put on a black tank top. I pulled out my phone to find I had one new message from Scarlet.

I need your help asap! I'm trapped and theres wolves surrounding me in the Alpha National park. Come now!

Leave it to Scarlet to get herself in trouble. I put on my conversation and went out the window. Seeing the park wasn't to far away I just turned into a wolf and ran the whole way their.

*Park*

I was hidden behind some bushes watching the pack circle around the tree Scar was in. She yelped as one of them tried to bite her leg.

I thought I was well hidden until one of the wolves spotted me and soon enough the whole pack looked at me. I was in my human for so they wouldn't smell me but I guess they did.

But it also kinda helped because the pack was focused on me instead of Scarlet, I motioned for her to run and she did. Now it was just me and the wolves.

They began to snarl and bare there teeth at me but I stood my ground. When facing wolves you must stand your ground to let them know your not scared of them and your the alpha here.

I changed into my wolf start and snarled back. It was four agents one but I was bigger and probably stronger but in this situation were the strangth of the wolf is the pack and the strangth of the pack is the wolf it realy didn't help much. And they didn't look like they were gonna be backing up anytime soon.

So my only option was to fight and hope I can make it back to the base with minor injuries or none at all.