Christmas Special

I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I looked at my phone before realizing it was Christmas I ran down stairs and fell into the kitchen. "Someone's exited it's Christmas" Phara said. I nodded and got up.

"We're is everyone?" I asked looking around the room. Barley anyone was in here, I got very sad cause my girlfriend was no were to be scene. Did she has a mission to go to. Fuck I was so looking forward to spending Christmas with her.

"Don't worry Jade, your Angela is training with the rest of the team. Everyone already ate except me and you" she said putting a plate in front of me and sitting down next to me.

"After we eat we can open our presents" Phara said taking a bite of her bacon. We ate quietly, it wasn't akwerd silence it was a peaceful silence. We talked and laughed before we finished our food.

We walked down the hallway toward the living quarters before Phara turned towards me. "Your present is in your room Jade. Handle with great care" she said before leaving.

I shruged and walked toward my room. I wonder what's in there, I though as I opend the door. What I found made my heart do backflips. Mercy was tied up on the floor with a bow on her head. I walked over tears her and looked at the card.

Dear Jade
Couldn't find you a Christmas present so everyone gave you Angela. She the best precent you can have. Go wild with her but don't be to loud. No one's gonna bother you.
Love everyone, including Angela

I looked at her with a blush on my face. What were they thinking me and here we're gonna do. Omg they cant be thinking, my face became a dark crimson red and I put my hands over my face.

Angela's P.O.V

Jade looks so cute when she's blushing. "Are you gonna untie me are what darling" I said with a smile. She nodded shyly before crawling over to me and untying me. I pinned her to the ground and pinned her hands above her head.

She blushed again and looked at me with her baby blue eyes. "Merry Christmas Jade" I said planting a kiss on her nose. "Merry Christmas to you to Angela" She said with a small smile.

I laughed at her shyness and she took the advantage to switch us around so she was on top. "Looks like I'm on top now" she said playfully before kissing my nose. "So I guess your my present then?" I nodded "And your mine!" I said and switched us back over.

This time placing one of my legs between hers. She blushed again and began to sqwirm around trying to break free. I pushed my leg up a little and she let out a gasp. It made my heart spin.

"A-Angela please" She said. I pushed my leg up again but with a bit more force. She let out another gasp before bitting her bottom lip. "What is it Jade"I said iniscently. She looked at me, lust clouding her eyes a little.

"Stop teasing me" was all she said before I crashed my lips agents her. There is no person on earth that I wanted more. Jade ment everything to me and now she was mine. And I'm gonna make sure everyone knows that.

*After Fun Time"

Jade P.O.V

I woke up next to Angela wearing nothing. I walked to the bathroom my hip hurting slittly from our fun time. Angela woke up with a yawn and looked at me. "Your cloths are in the corner dear" I nodded and walked over to the corner and put my cloths back on but changing my bra and boxers.

I walked to the bathroom and I could here Angela laughing "what's so funny?" I looked at her before looking in the bathroom mirror to brush my nappy hair. When I did I couldn't believe what I say.

I had three dark purple marks on my neck. "Angela" I wined "how am I gonna cover this up" she smiled and got up and walked twords me. That's just the thing, your not gonna cover them up cause it marks that your mine and only mine" Angela said before giving me a kiss and walking away.

After me changed and freshened up we walked to the living room. Everyone looked at us and some even raised an eye brow. I blushed and crossed my arms while Angela laughed. "Well looks who's got a hickey" Chase said pointing to them.

Everyone said ooo and we all laughed. "And look who doesn't" I said and he scratched the back of his head. "I'm only playing" I said giving him a hug. He hugged me back before someone started counting.

But we didn't listen, suddenly arms were pulling me away and someone pointed to the hickeys. "She is mine and only mine" Angela said.

"Someone's jello cause I gave Chase a hug", I said looking up at her. "I'm not jelious, I'm territorial. Jelious is when you want something that isn't your, territorial is protecting something that is already your. And last time I checked you were mine" she said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I smiled knowing she was right. I was her's and she was mine. Nothing in the world could change my love for her, not now or ever again. We were soulmates and nothing could change that.

The rest of the day was filled with stolen kisses and more presents. Chase finnaly kissed Mei under the missitoe and I kissed Angela under it to.

When dinner came around we were all laughing and singing. Christmas this year was amazing, my life is amazing. Everything was amazing.

I had took so many picture and videos on my camera that I had to go get new film. We dressed up Genji in Christmas light and Lena as an elf. We all had a wonderful time. I never wanted this moment to end.

But just as it began it all ended. Nothing could prepare me for what happend next, nothing could. No one was safe, the Beast had returned. And it wasn't leaving without getting what it wanted.....Blood