Chapter 9: Should I be happy?

Liana's Point of View

Its been a month after Ashton and I talked. We never saw each other like what he said at the hospital. My mother was released on the hospital too, and she's at home, resting. She's better now than last week, she's healthier and the doctor said that there's a possibility she'll be cured.

Alex, I did not saw him. I haven't asked Mom about what happened to Dad and hers relationship. Why they have to divorce and stuffs like that. I really don't know the reason because I did not bother to ask.

I also went back to school, my mother told me that I needed to go to school.

I am sitting at the couch right now, watching TV while babysitting Mickey. My mother is on the garden, she told me she wanted to see the flowers. I insisted at first but she told me her nurse will accompany her. I am still worried.

"Mommy Li, lets go outside. Please, I wanted to go in the garden." Mickey pleaded.

"Sure." I stood up and drag him to our garden. Their stood mom, smelling the flowers.

She turned her head and smiled brightly at is which we smiled back.

"Hey Mom, Mickey wanted to come here so I bring him here." I explained. I let go of Mickey's hand and as he ran towards Mom.

"Okay." Was all mom said. I just stood their watching them.

I decided to take a sit on a bench their, yes a bench, my mother bought it so that whenever she wanted to go here she could sit on this bench.

Grace, my mother's nurse joined me. She's like 45 years old, a nice woman to tell you.

"Its a great day, isn't it?" She questioned, smiling while gazing at the clouds.

"Indeed." After saying that I felt my head spin so I close my eyes and put my hand on my head massaging it a little.

"Are you okay?" I heard Grace say.

"Yeah, I think." I opened my eyes again but the whole garden was like spinning so I close my eyes back, massaging my temples.

"You're not okay, you should go back inside." She stated, her voice full of concern.

"No, no I'm good here." I whispered.

"What's wrong?" I heard my mother asked.

"I think she has headache." Grace replied as he rub circles on my back.

"Are you okay Liana? You could go back inside, maybe that'll make you feel better. Come on honey." Grace helped me stood up as the pain in my head went away.

I shook my head and opened my eyes. "Mom, I'm good now." I stated smiling up at her.

"Are you sure? I think you should go inside and rest." She stated looking at me with those beautiful eyes full of concern.

"I'll be fine here Mom, you can continue what your doing. So does Mickey." I smiled at Mickey who stared at is confused of what was happening.

"Okay." Mom answered.

I went back to sit at the bench their, Grace was looking at me still concerned.

"You know, I think you should go back." I shook my head as No and stared at the clouds.

What the hell was that? A headache? Seriously? I haven't done anything that would cause headache but that? Maybe its just because I sleep late last night then woke up early that's why it happened, right? But I sleep late sometimes and woke up early, still there's no headache but that? Weird.