06

Emmett approves my outfit choice to see the wolves. I smirk at him and I figure it is as good as nothing. I grab my phone and I walk downstairs. Bella is driving me to Sam's.

I roll my eyes at her and I follow her outside.

"You're outfit is stupid." Bella comments.

"I don't care what you think." I scowl. "I love it."

Bella huffs rudely and she pulls up to Sam's. I hop out of her truck and Seth steps out. He is the only one who doesn't smell like wet dog; he smells like wood and ocean water. I have found my mate.

"Sophia, vampirism consumes you." Jared jokes.

I laugh. "Yes, it sure does."

"It killed Seth, he was the one who found you." Sam says , stepping onto the porch.

"I'm sorry, Seth." I hug him.

He sighs. "It's okay, Sophia."

Sam and Emily invites me inside. Bella keeps trying to rush me.

"Bella, you can go, if you're in such a big hurry." Sam grumbles at her eagerness.

"I can't leave Sophia." Bella demands.

"Sure you can, I'll call Carlisle." I shrug.

I grab my iPhone and I dial the house number, putting it on speaker.

"Hey, Sophia." Carlisle says, I hear the family talking in the background.

"Carlisle, is it okay for Bella to leave me here?" I ask. "The poor, annoying girl is on a rush."

"Leave Bella, Sophia is okay alone with Seth and the pack." Carlisle says.

Bella glares at me before she storms our. I shrug and I cuddle against Seth. This is so typical. It's like the monster high dolls. Draculara, daughter of Dracula, dates Claud, son of the werewolf. I, a vampire, am dating a werewolf, Seth.

"This feels like I'm watching Monster High." I say randomly.

Paul even laughs. I smile at he sound, because it isn't normal for Paul to laugh. I pay Seth's head before I walk out, ready to head home. I zoom through the trees and I jump over the treaty line. When I make it to the other side, I flash home.

I walk in and I greet everyone. My heels click as I walk upstairs. Alice smiles at me then she hugs me. We walk up to my room and we skim my wardrobe for Bella's and the others graduation party.

You guys may be wondering about why I am not in school. I quit school in the last of middle school. I quit on account to bullies.

Alice leaves my room after a while. I lock the door behind her and I change into something a tad more comfortable. I rest my back against the headboard and I open up a thick encyclopedia. I read for the rest of the night.