09

It is battle day. I am jogging in place waiting for Emmett to tell me to get in his jeep. Emmett comes out and I zoom to his jeep. He goes off road driving towards where we are meeting Jacob, Edward, and Isabelle.

I walk closer to the group. I shoot Bella am aggravated glare and I smile at Jacob. He smirks as he picks Bella up. He is packing her up the mountain to cover her scent. Edward and I zoom up together.

Seth is the first one I notice. I ignore the snobby look from Bella and I skip up to my mate who is in wolf form. I rub his head and I go to Edward.

"When is this army coming?" I ask.

"First thing tomorrow morning." Edward replies.

I nod and I walk up to the cliff. I sit beside Seth and I lay my head against his back. He purrs and he breaths as Edward and Bella are in a tent.

---
The next day
---

"You're marrying him!!!" Jacob yells, waking Seth.

I see Jacob storm up to Isabella and Edward. Seth and I look over at them and watch the argument. Jacob and Bella argue then he leaves in anger.

"You knew he was listening, didn't you?" Bella asks Edward nicely.

"He needed to know." Edward shrugs simply.

I smirk as Bella huffs and crosses her arms. Seth's ears perk up when we hear a howl. Seth and I get up to prepare. Edward makes Bella go back into the tent. Victoria and Riley appear from the woods. Riley takes his place in a tree while Victoria stands perfectly in front of Edward.

Edward is talking smack to Riley before his fight with Victoria takes place. I look at Seth and see him fighting Riley. I zoom over there and I help Seth out. We rip Riley from limb to limb. I light a match and I toss it on his body.

I smirk and I smell Bella's blood. My eyes snap in that direction. She has even caught Victoria's attention, who was about to kill Edward. Seth steps in front of me, to keep me from attacking the human.

Victoria walks slowly towards Bella. Edward rips her head off sneakily and he sets her on fire. I sigh and I her a pained howl, which turns to a scream. Seth whimpers before I zone off towards the harmed wolf.

I see Carlisle at a wounded Jacob, naked and in human form. I walk over slowly. He smiles weakly up at me.

"Pick him up easily, boys." Sam says sternly from behind me.

Jared, Paul, and Embry warily but easily pick up Jacob. They pack him home and I zoom to Emmett's jeep. I climb in and he drives to Jacob's house in La Push. I hug Seth as soon as the jeep is stopped and I have jumped out successfully.

"Carlisle is re-breaking his ribs, said he'll be fine." Sam says, stepping outside.

I smile in relief. Seth is smiling wide, knowing his pack brother will be okay. I hug him him reassurance and he just holes me close. I smile softly and rest my head on his broad shoulder.

Seth drives me back home. He kicked my cheek before I go back inside. I zoom up to my room, to avoid Bella, for now. I need to hunt. I put on a long sleeve shirt and walk into the second floor, there sits Bella drinking a glass of hot chocolate.

"You about to hunt?" Emmett asks. "You took the jacket off."

"Yeah, when will the adoption take place?" I ask Rosalie.

"Tomorrow, maybe." Rosalie suggests.

I nod before I zoom out and into the woods. I catch a black bear and two deer. I play my hands on my hips as I eye the dead pray, drained of their blood. I smirk in satisfaction before zooming back to the house.

I walk up to the second floor with a smirk plastered on my face. I scowl at Bella but I greet the others kindly. Edward smirks at me as I begin thinking of their wedding. Oh, is that how your gonna be? I begin to think dirty thoughts about Seth.

"Sophia, really?" Edward scolds.

"Stay out of my thoughts, Edward." I scold teasingly.

"Leave my boyfriend alone." Bella demands.

I burst out laughing. "You're really telling my to leave my brother alone, human?"

Her eyes widen. "I forgot."

I roll my eyes and I walk away. I walk upstairs to my room and I lock my door. I strip my clothes off and I put on a silk robe. I sit at my desk and I open up the book on hybrids. this is my book of choice for the night. I open to the first page and I read the night away.