13

Once my coat is over my dress and the heels are on, I make sure my makeup is done before I walk to the throne room. My chair is open for me. Aro smirks at me before standing.

"Welcome to the thrones, Sophia Volturi." Aro greets.

I smirk and I take a seat. I see Marcus's body burning in the center of the room. I dare into midair and I mute the atmosphere. Aro knows and he leaves me be.

--- a few hours later---

I un-mute everything when Irina Cullen walks into the throne room. I tense in my seat, knowing it is about that hybrid creature Edward and Bella created.

"It's the Cullen's." Irina speaks. "They have committed a crime."

I smirk. I can fight. Aro presses Irina to explain. When she is done, Felix and Jane bring. Her to the chambers in the dungeon. I sit back and I mute things again. Aro stares at me fire a while, until he realizes I put the world on mute.

When I un-mute the world and I speak with Aro and Cauis about a plan. We are going when the snow sticks. We will leave Italy tomorrow. Head towards Forks. We will meet the Cullen's when the snow sticks.

I walk back to my room in the middle of Jane and Alec. They look up to me, odd. I lock them out of my room. I pull a book off the top shelf. I mute the world around me as I open the book to the first page.

I unmute everything when it is feeding time. I walk to the throne room and see it full of my new diet. Aro pulls my hair back and he kisses my neck. I guess I'll be his toy.

After feeding, I go to my room and lock myself away.

--- a few days later,  when snow sticks---

I stand in the clearing staring at my former family and the wolf pack

I stand in the clearing staring at my former family and the wolf pack. Bella has been changed, next to her is the hybrid. I mute everything out as Aro and Carlisle speak.

I see Alice and Jasper emerge from the woods. She gasps when she sees my red eyes. I unmute everything so I can see her thoughts as Aro takes her hand.

I gasp when she takes her hand back.

"That, Aro, is what will happen if you chose to fight." Alice chimes.

I plead to Aro. I cannot let my mate die. I may have left them all for Italy, but Seth is still my mate. Aro sighs.

"We will not fight." Aro announces. "But, no more rules are to be broken."

We follow behind our leader and we zoom all the way to Italy. Running on water is so much fun. Aro takes me to my room and locks me away. He never killed Marcus. That one was Mercel.

I see Jane open my door with an evil glint in her eye. She lights a mate and throws in on then gasoline filled floor. I scream when she closes the door and the flames engulf me.