11

I am sitting in my room listening to Arms by Christina Perri on my iPod. It has been fourteen days since the wedding. Carlisle's cell phone rings and I leave my tunes the same volume, I have the best hearing in the  house.

"Carlisle, is it normal for vampires to go into shock?

Bella is pregnant, I heard that before Carlisle took the phone from Alice. I gasp; is Bella really this stupid? Edward should have known better. He is going to kill his mate and blood singer with this baby.

I scream high pitched and I throw my published book across the room. Jasper stares at me, knowing why I am so angry.

"Are they really this stupid?!" I growl. "Are they keeping it?"

"Bella wants to." Jasper replies. "Edward wants it dead."

I sigh and I take a seat on my hamper. Jasper sits beside me and he rubs my back, trying to comfort me. I am beyond angry, beyond repair. I hope Bella isn't doing this for attention. I would go right back to disliking her.

I get dressed and I storm outside. I sit on the porch steps when I see Edward's car pull up. I growl at the newly wed couple and I zoom into the woods.  I hunt to calm myself. I punch holes into thick trees, releasing my anger. I cannot tell then pack, that is a no-no, that's for sure.

I zoom back home. Edward is pacing the living room on the second floor, I hear him from the porch. I roll my eyes before entering the house. I make it to the second floor and Edward zooms to me and he traps me against the wall.

"Are you taking Bella's side?" HE asks.

I gulp. "N-no."

I zoom out and I zoom to the treaty line. I sit there an I watch over the waters. Sam and Paul are over there, on their patrol duty. I wave at them before I go back home in human pace.

Edward apologizes to me. I ignore him and I walk past him and up to my room. I lock my door and I throw myself into the bed. I let out a frustrated yell and I throw things in my room. My purple I just threw shatters against the wall, the pebbles scattering across my wooden floor.

Jasper sighs when he unlocks and enters my room. He calls Alice and has we help. They know why I am angry. I grab a random hybrid book and I read for the night.