Chapter 2-Brothers, Confuses (With Beta reader)

[In Kamekona's stand]

Steve's car stopped in front of Kamekona's stand slowly. Danny stood up from the seat and walked to Steve's car.

"Hey Steve..."Danny said happily to Steve. But when Danny saw Steve's face, he changed his intonation.

"Buddy what happened? You have a horrible face expression, like you're going to shout at someone. Are you ok? Where is Catherine?" Danny asked worryingly.

"Call Toast" Steve gave an order.(Autor: yes his name's Toast, showed up in series episode before)

"What?" Danny asked loudly, full of doubt.

"Call TOAST now" Steve said again, louder and impatience.

"Ok I will, first tell me what happened and I will call Toast, ok? I am worried you will kill someone, just calm down and tell me what's going on please. Huh?" Danny said agitatedly, worried. He squinted his eyes.

"Danno" Steve said, licked his mouth.

"This morning, we were good, but one message was sent to Catherine's phone, and she was scared of the message, whatever the message is, it isn't a good thing. I am going to find out what the message says and who sent the message, so call Toast now please" Steve looked sad, mad, and worried.

"Maybe just you think too much, did you ask Catherine?" Danny overlapped his hands.

"Sure I asked, she said her friend got hurt, but I know she was lying! And then she cried! Catherine has only cried a few times in front of me, she is a very strong girl, so she startled me this morning" Steve said.

"Call toast now please, she may in danger" He said quickly and nervous.

"Steve, I think you think too much, It may be just a normal message, maybe her friend really got hurt and he was her ex or something, just please, give her some privacy" Danny said honestly.

"She is my girlfriend! I know there's something wrong!" Steve cried out.

"Ok, Ok! Calm down, Steve, don't yell at me! I will call Toast now!" Danny put his hand in front of his chest, another hand took out his phone from his pocket.

"Wait..."Danny started to search Toast's number.

"Here you are" Danny gave his phone to Steve. Steve took the phone from Danny, started to call.

"This is advice, but maybe, just maybe, you can try to trust Catherine, leave some space for both of you. If you can't believe Catherine, how can you both live together?" Danny said worryingly.

"I believe her!" Steve cried out

"Sure I believe her...just...I made her cry...so...I want to know what is going on...I have a really bad feeling, that something is going on, you know I always follow my feeling, Danno, I thought you understand!" Steve yelled, sadly and madly.

"Calm down, please, take it easy buddy, you made her cry? How? You used the way you treat convicts?" "I didn't! I don't know why she cried! That's why I'm so nervous! I was a little mad and asked her why she deleted the message that's all! And then she cried...I'm worried that it's because of Billy's death...She's almost ok now in front of me, but I know she still thinks that's Billy's death is her responsibility, I have got the feeling, it's really bad" He broke Danny's sentence.

"Hello?" Toast said from phone, broke their conversation. Danny shrugged his shoulders.

"Anyways keep doing what you want to do, just don't go too overboard, I think Catherine won't want to know she's spied by you" Danny walked away.

Steve rolled his eyes.

"Toast, It's me Commander McGarrett, can you search a deleted message from a phone?" Steve asked.

"Yeah if you get me the phone" Toast answered, he sounded like he was eating food, his voice is unclear.

"No I can't get the phone, you have to get the phone? I can only give you the number" Steve asked impatiently.

"Yeah I need the phone, with the phone number I can only trace the location" Toast said quickly.

"But if you want to trace the location I can help you" he said. Steve took a look at Danny.

"Well" He thought for one second.

"No not now, thanks Toast, I will call you if I need help" He hung off the call, and then he walked to Danny.

"Danno, maybe you are right, I should do actions after I calm down" he said to Danny and sat down near him.

"That's right buddy! Now just enjoy the meal, but don't touch the shrimp ice cream! It will kill you" They all laughed.

*Toast is a guy who is good at computers, he showed up in Hawaii Five O many times! :)

Author:Cece

Beta reader:Marcy