Chapter 18-Under arrest.

Chin's POV( edited on 2017/ June, corrected grammar mistakes)

I hung off Danny's call, and let out a sigh of relief - Danny finally contacted Steve. It had been about 20 minutes after Danny ran out of the headquarters.

Steve hung out Danny's call without warning just made Danny crazy. He just kept calling Steve ,and about three or four calls later, he told me : "Something bad must have happen on Steve, I am going to bring some guns and necessities to be his back-up." then he ran out...I showed a smile - They were such a good couple, aren't them?

Suddenly, the computer-table rung. My smile died, I took one step forward to close the table, and touched the screen.

What's the hell? I just saw FBI sent HPD the wanted list - Steve and Catherines' pictures showed up in my table, the charge is murder, criminal and escaped.

I knew HPD had ordered to arrest Steve and Catherine, but this - FBI - was just too crazy, WHY FBI is in the case too?

I took up Steve's phone, tried to call Danny. But the phone told me that he was busy at talking someone. I hung off, and texted to him.

Steve and Cath on FBI list, CAREFUL. 

I stared at Steve's phone. Things were getting more and more out of control, it was time to call cousin back to be the back-up - she was on vacation in Taiwan with Adam, they just went there two days ago.

I asked Danny to ask her back, but Danny said no. Kono was under a lot stress lately and we all knew she needed that vacation. But now, if I don't ask Kono back, we wouldn't be able to fight with HPD and FBI. And anyway, if I don't call cousin and tell her what happened now. After she come back to Hawaii, she would kill me. 

I unlocked the phone, and pressed Kono's number.

I used my hands to prop myself and waited for Kono to answer.

Duuuuuu,duuuuuuu.

The phone only rung two sounds, then I heard car's sound - someone was coming here. I took the phone away from my ear, checked outside, wondered what was happening. I saw HPD's car, one, two, three... many cars surrounded headquarters.

Damn! That's so not GOOD. I hung off the phone, and started to delete all the information in the computer-table, all the search history, especially the misleading mission. If there was only one car, that might be HPD come to ask me about Steve, but so MANY?

"Chin Ho Kelly, you are under arrest. Knees on the ground! Hands behind your head!"A man yelled from outside, and about 40 people are moving to here. 

Hell. Did they know that I delete the fingerprints search?

I deleted the last history, then I raised my hands upside, and knelt down, I stared at them. I saw some face that I knew well, they looked so confused. And some people who I've never seen came around me and cuffed my hands.

"Chin Ho Kelly, your charges are forge, hinder HPD and aid criminals. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law, do you understand?"

This was seriously a MESS - about forty people ran into headquarters, then I was under arrest.

I took the last look of HQ before I was taken to HPD, I saw Max was peeping from the door. Max knew nothing, we didn't tell him anything because we know the risk was too high - that isn't because we didn't believe Max. It was because if we did something wrong ,we might end up in jail - just like me.

I used my lips to speak to Max with no sound.

Tell Danny I won't say ANYTHING

He nodded his head.

Author:Cece
First person under arrest...two more... :P 

If u like,VOTE please!:)