Chapter 62 - Call.

【Deeks's POV】

We were working hardly and awkwardly. Yes, really awkward. Kensi was still pissed off, fortunately not aim at me. We - Me, Kens, Kono, Adam and I didn't know why Five-O's forensic investigator Max - were in Joe White's house. Why Max joined us? I didn't know either, I just knew that when Adam brought Kono out of Max's home and met us in that place. Kensi asked me to bring Kono down to the car and she and Adam went and met Max. Then when I saw her again Max was with them. I guessed Kensi showed Max "that" picture and Max wanted to help us. I just hoped he was really in our side.

"Holy shit, anything? Just please freaking ANYTHING?" Kono yelled madly, buried her face into her hands. Adam went to her side and patted her back, pressed one kiss on her forehead, muttered something to her. This wasn't the first time. We were all irritable, time was passing so fast but we still got nothing new. Neither Steve or antidote.

"Kono, take a rest." Joe said. His voice was like a guy who you could count.

"No way... I need to find that antidote. There must be something, there must be someway..." Kono muttered helplessly. Adam embraced her, looked same helpless.

"I'll do my best to find the antidote, Kono. You need to rest, you are still having fever." Max said caringly.

Adam kept muttering to her, then Kono nodded her head weakly. Clearly she didn't feel good until now.

"Deeks, keep looking." Kensi said to me seriously.

"Yes sir" I said and then focused on my screen soon, I didn't want she fire on me now.

"Got something?" Kensi asked in low voice, like she didn't want anyone hear.

"Unfortunately" I pursed my lips, took a look of her. Kensi already had dark eyes in her beautiful eyes, she looked just as pale as Kono. It couldn't work, she didn't sleep for too many hours.

"Kens, take a rest too please? And eat something?" I muttered, looked into her beautiful eyes.

She looked at me back, the worries and sacredness covered her eyes. We both knew that we had few chance to save them back. But we needed to try, we couldn't lose any second.

"Later" Kens answered, then turned back to look at her screen.

I sighed, she was so stubborn.

"How about you go to take a rest NOW?"

"Shut up Deeks, I'm fine-"

Someone's phone suddenly rung loudly, the normal ringing should. All of us turned into fight mode. We really turned into fight mode, Kens even jumped into the air and Kono just ran to her computer - which beside me-  and opened the trace system in few seconds.

"Who's phone? Who's phone? Not mine." Kono asked in hurried, at the mean time her fingers were typing fast on the keyboard. Everyone took out ours phone and checked. I took out my phone too but then I thought off Kens just asked me to turn off couple hours ago. For avoiding Hetty's hunting. But I thought we would have big problem when we back.

"Nope""Not me""My phone is off now" Adam, Kens and me answering Kono at the same time.

"Is mine" Joe's voice broke our mutters. His voice was calm but a little nervous.

"It's blocked number" Joe raised his eyes to look at us, his voice said that he thought this was the phone from Ying or Steve.

Everyone got closer to Joe at the same time. Even we knew this wouldn't help at all.

Joe putted his finger above the accept button. "Ready?" He asked Kono.

Kono looked at him firmly.  "Yeah"