Chapter 67 - Mrs. McGarrett

【Catherine's POV】

I knew Steve was talking about that I locked myself in my own bubble for these days, I wasn't willing or brave enough to think of that thing. Everyday Steve wanted to talk me about that thing I would lost control, I would start to cry and then I start to yell and then Steve would hug me into his chest. He couldn't say or ask anything more about that thing when he see me crying so much. I've really like locked in my own castle.

Steve put his chin on my head, but then I felt Steve suddenly became ecstasy, I didn't know why.

"Alex just stayed beside the castle and hope that Princess would walk out the gate. One day passed, Alex knew Princess was crying alone in her castle, but Alex didn't know what to do. He just stayed next to the heavy gate and kept telling the Princess You are safe, I'm just here. Two days passed, three days passed, Princess just locked in her castle and didn't willing to let Alex visit her. Alex was so sad and so helpless and blame on himself, that's all because he didn't protect the Princess well..." Steve's voice hid the sadness and honest. He was really sad that I locked him out of my heart. I raised my head and gave him a kiss like which he gave me before, the caring, healing kissing. Steve hugged me even tighter and kissed me so hard that I made sure he really thought he lost me, forever.

"It's not your fault, I'm me again... I love you..." I muttered while we were kissing, my tears ran down my face again, but this time for joy. Steve finally showed that childish smile, the smile which I loved most. He swiped my tears by his kisses.

"And finally, on the fourth day, the Princess finally opened her door with red eyes. She knew that Alex waited there for her, and only for her. She's not alone, whatever happened or will happen, she has Alex. Alex saw Princess walked out, he became the happiest man in the world. He ran to Princess and hugged the Princess into his chest with his biggest strength. They hugged each other for long time, like the world stopped in the best time for them. Princess kept crying, her tears wet Alex's cloth. Alex swiped her tears with kisses." Steve swiped my tears with another kiss again. Then unexpectedly, he stood up, then knelt down on the bad. It was miracle that he didn't rip the drips on him.

"Sit down St-""Shh, listen the story until the end" Steve broke my sentence with a secret smile, then he took a thing out from his pocket.

I realized evrything at that second, my breath stopped. I covered my mouth for surprising. That was a ring.

"Then Alex knelt down, he looked into the deepest place of the Princess's beautiful chocolate- brown eyes and he said."

Steve held my right hand softly and raised my hand into the air. The ring was next to my hand, I couldn't look it, my heart was beating so fast, almost arrive the danger area.

"Catherine. Rollins, I love you. We've dated for such a long time, I know you more I love you more. You are so amazing, so beautiful so smart so brave and so... OK I stop here or I will say all night" Steve smiled nervously.

"You know I can't say things romantic, but I truly love you. You like a sunshine lighted my life up, your smile can make my everyday. After this thing I'm really blame for myself, this was all my fault. I'm so sorry I let you been through all of this. But I promise you, I'll never let anyone hurt you from now on. If anyone dare hurt you or let you sad, I'll beat him. Even that is myself, I'll ask Danny beat me or-""You'll not hurt me, I know." I broke Steve's sentence with a smile, he was so nervous that he was talking a little messy now, too cute.

Steve showed a smile again, but a little stiff because he was too nervous.

"Catherine, I promise you I'll protect you and love you with my all heart and all life forever. Would you marry me?" Steve's puppy eyes looked into my eyes, he was so nervous of my answer.