Drink

Chap 1: Drink  (un edited)

Today was just a normal day, Victor had gone out to go get everyone some drinks and I was left to critique Yuri on his skating with Otabek. Given my years of experience I would every now and again tell him what to fix, and what was good. And yet he didn't listen to a single thing I said, "Yuri! That was good form, but make sure you keep your balance!" I yell, I watched for a moment hoping he would take my advice but it was like he didn't hear me at all! "Yuri, good form, keep your balance" Otabek said to Yuri who just nodded at him. As expected Yuri doesn't care about anything I say, I try yelling louder on what I need him to do but once again he ignore me, and only when Otabek says it does he listen. Otabek sighed, "he's not going to listen to you, just tell me what he needs to do and I'll tell him" he said and I smiled, "thank you, that would help". He just kept staring at his boyfriend, not saying a word.

"YURI!! YURIO!!! OTABEK!!" I voice yelled. We quickly turned to see who it was to see a smiling Victor holding drinks up for everyone, "I GOT JUICE!" I smiled and shook my head at my husband. Yuri skated over to the side of the rink where we were and took the drink from Victor's hand, "thanks old man" Yuri said before drinking the juice. Victor just shook his head as he handed Otabek his drink, who had one arm around Yuri's shoulder. Victor turned to me and handed me something in a vial, "Um, Victor, what is this?" I said holding it up. He smiled, "well while I was getting everyone's drinks a man came up and told me this drink made you feel as energized as a baby!" he said happily. Don't babies sleep a lot? I think to myself before shaking me head, "um okay... Thank you?" I say before opening the vial and drinking its contents. It tasted disgusting, I couched for a second and shook my head, "that was really sour" I said handing him the empty vial. He frowned, "I'm sorry Yuri" I shook my head, "It's fine I just don't think I want to drink that again" he nodded, "okay I won't get it again!" he said before getting on some ice skates to go on the rink. He quickly kissed my cheek then went off to go and help Yuri with his skating.

The drink he gave me made me feel weird, it made me feel fuzzy, almost like a million of ants crawling over me. "Hey Yuri, you seem shorter than usual" Otabek said with a raised brow. I looked up again a bit surprised, he seemed much taller than usual. "Hey Otabek I'm going back home, I don't feel to good. Please tell Victor were I went okay?" I ask getting a nod from him. I turn around and quickly start walking back to the nearby apartment.

By the time I got to the door of the apartment I felt as though everything was getting taller, I just shrugged the idea and got out the key and went inside. Immediately Makkachin pounced on me sending me to the ground. Why does he seem so big all of the sudden? I quickly head to Victor's and I's room, I just want this day to be over.

And yet as I slept I didn't realize how tiny I had gotten until I was fast asleep in the body of an infant.