Last?

Chap 22: Last?

3rd POV

Mornings. Yuuri and Victor hated mornings. Even after Yuuri had turned into a baby, his hatred for mornings still seemed to be going strong, especially today. And for reasons Yuuri didn't know, he was started to actually feel a lot of things. One being sleepiness.

He was tired, after he had spent most of yesterday on the ice with his uncle Phichit and Celestino, and gone out to explore the city, so his poor toddler stamina didn't last to long. He ended up falling asleep right as he got into the car with Celestino and Phichit. Soft turns, and warm arms holding him were lulling him to sleep.

And he'd slept for the rest of the day sleeping, only waking up once for dinner with Victor, who had somehow managed to tell Chris he didn't want to go to a bar, or go find a strip pole with him, and sent the blonde man on his way so he could get some quality time with his Yuuri. He was a little disappointed though when he saw said boy asleep, he wanted Yuuri to tell him about his day out.

He liked listening to Yuuri ramble, it was too cute. Especially since he'd get really into it, and then jump around a bunch, and he'd also raise his voice at times to show the importance of that one word. Victor couldn't help but think that it was funny that toddler Yuuri had an easier time giving speeches on how fluffy he thought Makkachin was, than modern time Yuuri, who had shown off his terrible speech skills that one night, a few years ago, when he told the world his theme would be love. 

Yuuri rolled over to his side and put his head into his pillow, then stuck his body out with a sigh. Yuuri wanted to go back to sleep, in fact for some reason, he felt like sleeping forever. He didn't care about the tasks at hand for the day, and his mind had almost completely forgotten about the Russian on the other side of the mountain of pillows. So Yuuri just closed his eyes as he tried to get rid of all the sunlight that was nagging him to wake up.

But of course, through all this the sun was bothering someone else too. Victor. And from the looks of it the sun had won, and Victor was now wide awake. He looked down to Yuuri, who was creeping closer and closer under the pillow and Victor panicked. Was he going to suffocate himself!

So quickly, Victor swooped Yuuri up and began to inspect the whining child in his hands. "Daddy no!" he yelled pushing his "dad" away, but Victor wouldn't budge. He then looked Yuuri in the eye and shook his head, "be careful, you could've suffocated or something" he disciplined making Yuuri pout. "I don't like the sun" he started, "the sun is a big meany that was twying to get me up" he whined.

Victor shook his head, "the sun isn't a meany, and I'm glad he got you up mr. Grumpypants" Victor mocked with a silly face. Now feeling a bit encouraged, Yuuri gave an even bigger pout, his hands now tucked in his arms. Victor laughed, "oh dear! I don't like that look" Victor started, "and I know just what to do about it." He said before quickly placing Yuuri down, and then attacking his sides mercily. 

Yuuri gasped loudly and then arched his back before letting out a fit of laughter and pleads. "DADDY NO!!!!" he yelled, "DADDY BAD, DADDY BAD!" he scolded. But to Victor that only meant continue. Yuuri squealed loudly as Victor continued to trail his fingers up and down the boys sides, every now and again when Yuuri wasn't paying attention, took a finger or two and tickled in between Yuuri's arm only making him giggle even louder as he squeezed his "father's" fingers in hopes to make them go away. And after a bit they did, and for a brief pause Victor would let Yuuri catch his breath before going back to his sides once more.

After a bit of this treatment Yuuri had a dazed out look on his face accompanied by a large smile. Victor too was smiling, but he was sweating a bit from moving his arms so fast for so long. Yuuri panted loudly and then reached out for Victor, to which Victor picked him up with a nice warm smile. Yuuri giggled a little and weakly hit Victor's forehead, "bad daddy" he scolded once more.