Shopping

Chap 11: Shopping
(up above is the cart they use)

Yurio's POV

I groaned as I got out of bed, the cats had once again kept Otabek and I up all night again. As much as I love those cats I hate waking up to them every five seconds. I groggily walk over to the kitchen and heat up some hot water for coffee. I pick out one of my favorite kind of coffee and get my cup ready for the coffee to be made. Once in the cup I put in some creamer, blow on it a bit and take a sip, sighing as it wakes me up a bit.

I hear footsteps from the hall and Otabek slowly made his way over to me. He was wearing some blue pajama pants and no shirt as always, "morning Yura" he said in a deep voice. I smile at him and turn to make his cup, "morning Beka" I say finishing up his cup and handing it to him. He smiles, "thanks" he said taking a sip. I yawn as I walk up to him and hug him, "I'm tired" I murmur into his neck. He chuckles a bit, "do you wanna take a nap? I'll make sure the cats don't bother you" he asks. I shake my head and look up at him, "no thanks, I'll do that later" I say letting go of him. "What should I make for breakfast?" I ask leaning on the counter. He thinks for a minute and smiles, "how about some of your famous piroshkis?" he suggested. I laugh, "you want one of those for breakfast?" I joked walking over to the fridge to take out some I had made the other day.

He nodded, "I love whenever you make them, so yes I'd love one for breakfast" he said making me blush a bit. "What kind? Katsudon or another kind?" I ask, "katsudon, you make that one best" he finishes. I nod at him and take out some of the Katsudon piroshkis and heat them up.

While they were in the microwave I walked over to Otabek and pecked him on the lips before going to feed the cats. "I love you" Otabek declares making me almost drop the cat food. My face flushes as I turn to him, "m-me too" I say pouring the cat food. He chuckles at my reaction and walks behind me and hugs me from behind. Luckily I had already finished pouring the cat food and had set it back down, so right now the two of us were kind've just standing there with him holding me.

After a bit he let go and I got the cats some water, and they began to eat. I head back over to the kitchen and smile at Otabek before I take out the piroshkis and hand him two. I take my own and coffee and head to the couch to turn on the news.

Otabek did the same thing and we ended up having a bit of small talk while we looked at the new, which seemed to be struggling for a story since it's headline was "CAT ALMOST GETS STUCK IN TREE BUT LOCAL HERO STOPS IT BEFORE IT CAN CLIMB UP". For a bit Otabek and I just laughed at the headline until we decided we had to do the dishes and get ready for the day. Otabek had cleaning duty since I had cooked and fed the cats so I just went to my room to change.

I changed into a black shirt with a tiger on it and some of my black pants. I put my hair down and take two of the front parts and braid them and put them in the back of my head. I look in the mirror to make sure I looked good, and when I was sure I walked out of the room.

Otabek had just about finished cleaning up the kitchen and everything when I entered the room, "Yura I'm going to go get dressed" he said to me once he was finished. I gave him a thumbs up as he left the room and sat down on the couch. My cat, Vega came over to me and laid lazily on my lap. I glared at the small cat, she's just trying to make it up to me for all she did last night. Vega climbed up on me and tried to lick my face put I turned away from her, two can play that game.

After a bit the cat gave up and walked away to go scratch the scratching post. I looked around the rest of the room to see where the other cats were and saw Otabek's cat Angel being as kind as ever, hence the reason we call her angel, but Otabek says there is another reason as well. Then there's Snowflake the cat we share, she can be troublesome but not to the degree of Vega though, and she was just playing with a mouse toy with Angel.