Chapter 6

Chapter 6: If I wanted to hear from an asshole id fart

Sorry for grammar mistakes ;)

Who knew I would love North Carolina so much, the people, the food, the music, the landscape, the everything! I've only been here 2 weeks and I have fallen in love with it. Don't get me wrong I do miss my hometown and my friends but something about this place just feels right. I've gotten really close to Brianna, Avery and the rest of the guys. Xander's hasn't been in school much, actually seems like he's ignoring me. Which is really pissing me off, how dare he lead me on with that date and then not say a word to me after.

I rest my head against the desk in 5th hour waiting for the bell to ring. Calculus is my worst subject and I'm terrible in it, A's in everything and this is only class I just can't pass. "Better focus Kathy Kat" Kyle bumps my chair from behind "better shut that hell up" I push back. "Mr and Ms. Frances do I have to move you two" Ms. Satan ask, no her really name is not satan but she sure acts like satan. Ms. Norman is a complete and utter female dog! She does whatever she can to get me in trouble. "Noo" Kyle and I says hanging our heads. "Nice job moron" I turn around glaring at Kyle "don't hate me because she hates you" he grins ear to ear. I scoff and roll my eyes.

Thanks god we aren't doing anything him gym because there's a substitute, so were stuck in the gym, most of the guys are playing basketball and the other are just sitting and gossiping. I walk over to where Travis, mason and Xander who are at the top of the bleachers all laughing "what's so funny" I asked sitting in front of them laying down holding my navy blue skirt down. "Nothing just that fact that you punched a kid in the face in 2nd grade" mason chokes out. "Didn't know you have that much fire in you little red" he chokes once again. "He had it coming for him, took MY crayons" I defended myself causing the boys to laugh. Xander has such a cute laugh, it could make a girl drop dead. No. Stop. You are suppose to be mad at him. I glare at Xander and Turn my head

When the bell rings I walk to the door only to be grabbed and pulled under the bleacher with a warm hand over my mouth. "Shhhhh" Xander whispers in my ear. "What-what are -" I was cut off by Xander lifting me up holding my thighs against his waist my back against the wall. He trails light feather light kisses down my neck and all the up to my chin. He looks up at me and his eyes are pitch black once again he goes back to my neck this time sucking a little more causing an unexpected moan to leave my lips. Xander grunts in responses lifting me up even more so that wall hold me up even more. He begins to unbutton my shirt so my bra sticks out he kisses all the way down my cleveage and rips off my bra leaving my bare chest in front of his pitch black eyes. He swirls his tounge around the now hard pink bud and take it in his warm mouth sucking and nipping. He then moves on the next boob with the same treatment squeezing and caressing my breast. My moan are uncontrollable, it feels so good. "Uhh, I want you so bad" he groan on my chest. With a swift motion he rips off my tights rubbing my hot dripping core. He pushes the underwear, shoving his finger in my hot sex "mhmm so wet" he says. My moans keep rolling off my tounge and I can't stop them. He pushes another finger in and thrust after thrust, wiggle after wiggle I came around his fingers "ohh Katherine-Katherine- Katherine- KATHERINE"

I joult up form the bleachers, looking around confused, clothes still on and the three boys looking at me confused. Did I just fucking dream that?!?! Sorry for the language but holy shit, I just had a sex dream about Xander!!! I can feel the wetness in my underwear. I look at Xander and blush. Did he just sniff the air? I think he did. His eyes darken and have slight amusement them. I can't believe I just dreamt that. Oh god. Please tell me I didn't sleep talk. "Dream something sweet cheeks" Xander leans down and whispers in my ear. Oh my god the blush, I'm pretty sure I look like tomato. "U-um-m" I stutter completely lost for words. Saved by the bell, I jump of the bleachers and head to 7th hour. Ohhhhhhh fuck me he's in my next hour.