Chapter 3:

Chapter 3: sweet cheeks.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes ;)

"So what's your name new kid in school, tell me something do you feel lonely come sit next to me tell me honey do you feel Lonely, come get closer to me" mason sings new kid in school to me by the Donnas. "It ain't that bad, you know it really ain't that bad, you canntt avoid you might as well enjoy while you do, cause your the new kid in school" mason points to me. Oh brother. We are currently in gym class. Looking cute as ever in this gym uniform *note the sarcasm* I'm wearing dark blue running shorts and a burgundy t-shirt that says charleston athletics on it. "Oh my gosh mason, enough already" every chance he gets he sings it to me. In lunch, in 4th period, in the halls and now in gym. I'm about ready to put a bullet through me head. "Why won't you shut the hell up" I yelled at him "cauusee you're ten neww kid in schooool" he's sings low just like the donnas did. I glare and squint my eyes at him. "Oh come one little red, you know you love it" he winks "if loving it is making me want to rip off my ears and shoving them in my pockets, then yes I love it" I say with a blank face. He just laughs "oh little red your something alright" he scoffs. "I am not little, I'm 5,4 which is pretty tall" "that's short to me" he smiles. Well that's true he's like 6 foot come to think of it all the guys I have met today are tall as hell. "So your little, like a whittle baby" he says like a child. "I am NOT a little baby, do you see me sucking on bottle" i stomped my foot. "No, but I know what you should be sucking" he wiggles his eyebrows up and down, realization hits me on what he ment, ew. "You disgust me" I said looking away slightly blushing. What did I just blush at that? "One day red one day" he wink at me yet again. "In your dream mason" I shoot at him.

****

After school I went straight home leaving Kyle to ride with Travis,I must have sleep. Me and my bed have good realtionship, we can sleep together all day

After about and hour nap I woke up feeling slightly refreshed. I skip down stairs to see Kyle raiding the fridge and Travis on his video game and wait what? Jake? Mason? Jarrett? Johnny? What the hell are they doing here? "Ayyyyeee little red" mason shouts "goodmorning sunshine" he smiles. "What.are.you.all doing here" I say. "Just coming to see you" Johnny wraps his arm around me. I quickly push him off and walk to the fridge also pushing Kyle out of the way "rude" Kyle states. "Mhm I'm liking the outfit red" Johnny winks eyeing my body once again, I blush relaxing what I'm wearing tight black soffes and a red flowly tank top. "Umm" I have no words. "Speechless" Johnny comes closer to me whispering in me ear. "Get away" I push past him to talk to Travis "what are these doing here" i ask Travis glaring at all the boys in my house "ouch. These? That's what we are. These?" Jake fake hurts putting his hand over his heart. "Well duh I invited jake and mason and Kyle invited Jarrett and Johnny" Travis says not even looking at me but at his stupid video game. My parents don't get home until late at night, so I usally cook dinner if my mom doesn't "well I'm making dinner soon, does that mean I have to make some from them as well" I ask "well if they want to stay for dinner" Travis says "hey guys, y'all staying for dinner" did Travis just say y'all? That's new. "YES" all the boys say in union. "Alright well I guess I'm coking for 7" I say with fake enthusiasm.

I set the table for 7 seats. Tonight I've decided to make chicken-parm, since both my parents have Italian in them we grew up with a lot of Italians traditions and foods. My dad has his Puerto Rican in him but it's so slight I think the only Puerto Rican in me is my hair and my big butt people claim I have. All the boys are seated place the chicken down and surprisingly they don't dig in right always, they have manners and wait. Now that it like. I place the other side dishes which consits of some pasta and extra gravy (tomato sauce). And even after I finished setting the table they wait for me to be seated, what gentlemen we have here ladies and gentlemen. "Well all are you guys just going to stare at it and drool or make a plate" I question smiling. Slowly the start to make there plates "how come you guys didn't push and shove for the food like most guys" Kyle and Travis know not to do that or I'll cut there hands off. "We might be guys but we aren't assholes, we have manners" jake smiles cutting a piece of chicken "you cooked us a meal and didn't have to, you deserve the respect" Jarrett smile at me. Well this is cute as hell. I blushed and said "well how kind of you, Kyle maybe you should hang out with them more" Kyle can have the worst table manners. I look at Kyle who has pasta hanging from his mouth, he's just glares and the guys chuckle. "I didn't know you could cook so good little red" mason says eating more chicken "agreed" the rest of the guys say. "Well thank you" I nodded to all the boys. "For real though" Johnny starts "I didn't know Italian food could be this good" he didn't even look up from his food that was almost gone. "What do they not have good Italian places here" I ask "not as good as this" Jarrett says. "Well I guess I'll have go show y'all what real Italian dishes taste like". Did I just say y'all? Oh lord. All there eyes lit up "I don't mind" "I ain't even mad" were the responses I got. I guess making friends was not as bad as I thought it was going to be.