Chapter 4

Chapter 4: stay inside tonight.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes;)

Me being the luckiest girl in the world Mr. Sex god aka Xander hale is In most of my classes. -_- I see him bright and early in the morning In 1st hour and 5th 6th and 7th period at the end of the day. But apart of me doesn't even care. I know this we are currently in the lunch room and it's me sitting next to Brianna on my left and Avery next to her with mason and Travis on my left and across from is Jarrett, Kyle, Jake and Carter and Johnny and the seat against the wall that's at the end of table is the famous delinquent. Xander hale. When he sat down I saw him pull out his scheduled and me being nosy saw what classes he had. Everyone was pretty silent having a small talk, until me brother decided to cut in "so your the guy that fought this morning" Travis ask. Silence. "The one who throw the kid at my sister" he points at me. But still. Silence. "Travis relax" I say "it's not a big deal" "your the one that I knocked over" Xander decided to finally talk. Everyone at the table is very tense I can see, why does it seem like everyone's walking on eggshells around him like he's some horrific dictator. "Yea, but it's cool" I look down and my now fascinating dark purple nail polish. "I didn't know that was you" he mutters. I just kept quite and so did everyone else. After the lunch bell Me Brianna and Avery leaving the lunchroom and climb up the stairs with mason and Johnny behind us mason heading to 4th hour (history) which I have with mason but Brianna Avery and Johnny all have there 4th hour on the 3rd floor. "Damn white girl got that ass tho" I hear someone say behind me which happens to be a smirking Brianna I roll my eyes and chuckle. "That's what I'm saying" Johnny and mason say together "am I right" Brianna says the the two boys "alright enough looking at my ass, please" say placing my hand on my butt and continue walking up the stairs "but it's hard not too" Johnny say catching up to me wrapping his hand around my waist his hand dangerously close to my butt. Before I could protest I hear a rather loud growl. Like a a legit growl. I look up my eyes meeting a sexy Xander Hale who looks quite angry right now. Johnny has fear written all over his face. "H-hey Xander" Johnny stutters, I mean who wouldn't be scared right now he just growled at us. "Move.your.hand.now" Xander says looking down at Johnny's hand arm wrapped around my waist. I look at Brianna who has bored expression on her face and is looking at her blue nails and Mason just staring at Xander with a face I can't read. Well this interesting. Johnny moves his hand and we all continue walking to the entrance of the 3rd floor. When we pass Xander I turn around to see his eye glued to me, I quickly blush and turn around and keep walking. What the hell was that all about and why the hell am I always blushing now.

***

After a long day of school work, boredom and the countless times I caught Xander staring at me I'm finally home, but bored as bored can get. I text Brianna asking if she wants to hang out, I really like her we've been texting a lot now and talk a lot in school.

To: Bri

'Wanna hang out'

From: Bri

'Sure wht u wanna do'

To: Bri

'Idk hang out, nothin to do in this house'

from: Bri

'Well wanna come over my house'

To: Bri

'Sure what's ur address'

From: Bri

1011 homestead ranches

Wait a second I think were neighbors I live in 1012 homestead ranches

To: Bri

'Well hello neighbor'

From: Bri

'Huh'