Chapter 11

Chapter 11: "Not. A. Word"

Sorry for any grammar mistakes ;)

"Will you be my girlfriend" Xander breathed on my face. Words can't described how I'm feeling right now, I want to jump of the walls and do back flips. But I decided let's give Xander a run for his money. "Mhmmm how suave of you but nah" I say walking off making sure to swing my hips more than usual "what why?" Xander shouts at me. "You're gonna have to work a little harder than that honey" and with that a I turn the corner and enter Spanish again. I sit down smiling at myself "whats so funny" the boys ask me "just the classic playing hard to get" I breath out not looking at the boys but at the board of all the Spanish words. "Ohhh you really are evil aren't you" Carter's laughs, they must obviously know what I'm talking about, no thanks to Johnny for opening his fat mouth. I lock eyes with carter and wink at him making him laugh even harder.

Xander has been asking me out all day in different ways, well the same way just different places. Ok well not all day just since 2 periods ago. But I've gotten texts, calls everything in the book. More than anything I want to say yes but I need a little more than just will you be my girlfriend. We are currently at lunch and Xander got up to use the bathroom 10 min ago!l I look over at mason and he's smiling at me with an expression I can't describe "why are you looking at me like that" I raise my brows at him "nothing" he smiled and looked away. Sketchy. Next thing I know I hear shouts and hoots coming from the side of the cafeteria. It's a group of boys jumping. wait is that the hockey team? Are they walking this way? The stopped in front of me and Xander pushes his way through them "Katherine Renee Frances, will you please be my girlfriend" Xander hands me flowers and my cheeks instantly heat up I look behind Xander to see the guys holding a sign saying 'say yes'. Awws and oohs travled threw the cafeteria, but I did get my few glares from the jealous girls, my cheeks are stinging. "Come on say yes" one boys says causing the others to start chanting "say yes say yes say yes" my cheeks tingle even harder. I put my hand up silencing them "well, I guess" I take the flowers and Xander runs up and hugs me squeezing the life out of me. After everything cleared out we sit back done Xander next to me. "Wow. The hard tuff Xander has been whipped" Johnny laughs, Xander glares and then looks at me once I start laughing. " I'm not whipped, do you understand how long it took for me to get her to say yes" Xander looked back at Johnny, oh come on it wasn't long only 2 hours guess someone's not used to the rejection. "Whipped" Johnny says again "it was only 2 hours" I nudged him "that's a long time" he says "can't take rejection xan" Briana smiles up at Xander and he pushes her face away making everyone laugh. "Touch me like that again and I'll rip your hands off" Bri pushes back "talk is cheap" Xander smiles at her, they remind me of Kyle and I. Speaking of Kyle he's been quite quit the whole time and Travis and Avery are all up in each other's grill to pay attention. "What's up Kyle" I lightly kick him across from me "nothing, this couple stuff makes me sick" he smiles and looks at Avery and Travis then me and Xander "don't be mad cause you can't get none" Travis stops taking to Avery "I can get some, in fact I can get what ever I want" Kyle chews on his fries "sounds like a challenge" I breath out "it does" Travis smiles sinister like "let's see how easy you can get a girl, the 1st girl that walks past this table you have to get with" Travis smirks, Kyle shoves a fire in his mouth "challenge accepted" he cracks his knuckles. Xander wraps his arm around me shoulder and pulls me close to him as we wait for a girl to walk by. As if on a que a girl walks by she looks Spanish, Cuban maybe they have light skin well some have light skin. She has brown eye and shoulder length brown hair "aye mami, Jew looking finnne" Kyle says in a Spanish accent, he must think she's Spanish as well. She turns around and glares at Kyle "como si perrita" she huffs and walk away. I don't speak that much Spanish but I know what that means and so does Travis I guess cause we both burst out laugh. Kyle just sits there with his mouth opens and tears fall down my faces from laughing, his reaction was priceless. "What, what did she say" Briana says smiling "she-she said a-as if little bitch" I laugh harder and the whole group bust out laughing "no game" Johnny says laughing "like you could do better" Kyle huffs "I could" Johnny breaths out. "Go ahead, show me you got the moves sweet heart" Kyle makes a kissie noise to Johnny. "Alright I will" he gets up and follows the Cuban girl. Not even 2 minutes later Johnny returns and sits down with a red hand print on his face, we sit there silently trying to hold in our laughter "Not. A. Word" Johnny says and I lost my cool and started tearing all over again "oh that's to good" I clutch Xander's side still struggling to breath from laughing, he looks down at me as he laughs just as hard "I don't see why you're laughing, how long did it take you to get red" Johnny glares at Xander "ohhhh" Kyle says as the table slowly contains their laughter. "Hashtag got'em" Brianna throws her hands up. I look up at Xander who's glaring at Johnny with a tint of red in his cheeks. I find that so cute, a tough guy whose 'mr. Bad boy' can have a soft side of him too, just makes him more perfect. Before anyone can say anything else the bell dismisses us to leave.
***