chapter 10- Feeling torn

Louis' POV

"Skade." I ask, cooking dinner.

"Yes?" She answers, reading The cookoo's calling By J.K. Rowling.

"I don't know if i'm doing the broth right." I say, still stirring the oily liquid poured with nutrients for our well-being. I think I've been hanging out with my girlfriend for too long.

Skade walks over beside me, looking over at the pot.

"You're suppose to put more water!" She says, getting the pitcher.

She pours the water and accidentally spills some on my hand.

"Oops. Sorry." She holds my hand, as if it would dry that way.

Her hand feels warm and soft on mine, considering she uses that shea butter lotion I give her but even without it, holding hands with her would be the best holding hands expirience in my life.

"So, are you going to hang out with the boys anytime soon?" Skade asks, letting go of my hand.

"Uh, I dont know. They all want to help Eleanor, I guess. Except for Niall. He always says, 'Not mine, not my problem.'"

Skade chuckles. "You boys were always full of fun before Simon's contract ended. What happened to Eleanor?"

"She lost her memory a few months ago, and, the doctor found, that she had lung cancer, caused by her trauma. But, she doesn't know." I say, stirring the soup over and over until the nutrients turn into a paste.

"Know, what?" She asks, walking to me.

"It, it wouldn't be respectful to her if I told you and she doesn't know." I say, looking down at the soup.

"Oh, I see." Skade licks her lips. "But, how do you know?"

I sigh in a little despair. "I was her boyfriend. Until I went off to France for a year and found out she lost her memory, now, she doesn't love me." My eyes fill with tears.

Skade put's her arm around me to comfort me. 

"Anyway, the broth is done." I turn off the stove and lay it on the table.

Eleanor's POV.

Once I found out I had lung cancer, my lungs started to hurt even more.

Liam has been coming back and forth, watching over me, but Zayn is my real protector, "Protector."

Zayn just stays in my hospital room, plays on his Iphone until I scream, which would be useless considering I'm breathless without my lungs functioning properly.

"So, How are you feeling?" Liam asks, for the 7th time.

"Fine. Like those other times you have aaked me." I smile weakly.

He gives me a small laugh out of those lips.

At the corner of my eye, I see Niall with his girlfriend, Esther.

"Hey friend." She smiles.

I never really knew Esther that much, but what I heard, she doesn't consider me a friend either. She's only saying that because in a matter of months, maybe years, I will die.

"Hi." I say simply, trying to avoid her eye contact.

"After this, let's go to the café. They have good food." Niall whispers, thinking I won't hear.

I look around for Harry, but he's not here anymore. "Do you guys know where Harry is?" 

"I saw him going to the washroom with a girl." Zayn says, finally speaking, but making not eye contact on any of us but his stupid game.

I roll my eyes. "I need to go for a walk." I demand Zayn detacthing the tube.

He stands up and being the him he is, he trips and falls on me.

I never got a close up of his eyes, but, right now, they are gorgoues. Its like, his eyes put me into a trance of loving him. But I can't. He tried to killed me. Pretty much. I can't love Liam either. But he won't tell me why, which is really annoying me. The only person that I actually love and can love, is Harry.

I can't lose him. Not Emarald eyed Harry.

Zayn fumbles with detachting the tube but I break free and run out the door.

I bump into my doctor. "Ms. Calder. You're not supposed to be running in the lung condition. Your boyfriend is waiting in your room."

He's not my boyfriend. Not really. Just pretend. But Harry is real. And, thats the guy I should be falling for.

I ignore the doctor and push him out of the way.

"Ms. Calder!" I hear the doctor shout, trying to catch up.

I run out of breath easily, but I still keep going.

"Harry!" I shout, breathing heavy.

I finally find the washroom, and hear kissy noises.

Could he be making out with someone in the washroom.

I take a deep breath with the breath I have and open the door.

There I see, Harry Lying Styles.

With Selena Betraying Gomez.